Tregaron Senior Apartments

Reviews of Tregaron Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Tregaron Senior Apartments

December 19, 2014

By Melodie1

I looked at Tregaron, and I just really didn’t like it. The apartments are set up like a hotel. You don’t walk through the door -- you have to go through security -- but the apartments are very tiny. I wasn’t really impressed with the maintenance there either; they just seemed like they didn’t care. We asked them to do a few things because we were actually going to move in there, but this place we are in now became available before we could move there. We just picked this place over Tregaron. They don’t have access to a pool, and there are really not that many amenities there. They offer a pool table, a dining area, and a van that takes you to your doctor's appointments. The staff seemed very friendly and very professional. Their location is very good. They’re near everything pretty much; there’s shopping and a lot of restaurants nearby. The gas station is right there so everything’s really convenient.

June 20, 2012

By dennis sneller

Carefully enter as a resident of this place. It condones your money being stolen from management. It has no heart when it comes to yoiur complaints but they do keep a record(privately) of everything you say to them. I thought i was in nursery school again.

Services and Amenities of Tregaron Senior Apartments

About Tregaron Senior Apartments

Tregaron Senior Apartments is a senior living provider in Bellevue, Nebraska that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Tregaron Senior Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tregaron Senior Apartments