The Glen at Aberdeen Heights

Reviews of The Glen at Aberdeen Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for The Glen at Aberdeen Heights

August 11, 2015

By Judy101369350

During my visit in Aberdeen Heights Assisted Living Community, I would say that it was beautiful. They had antiques in the place, so I found it like I was going into a mortuary. I didn't see that much sign of life when I was there. I saw a few elderly women dining at lunch time. In fact, I had lunch there, and the food was good. It was a huge community. I only saw the lady at the desk who was in the reception area. She greeted us and showed us around. I would say that their rooms were only for Donald Trumps's family. The place was only for the wealthy. It was very lovely though. However, the coldness of the atmosphere was unappealing to me.

June 06, 2015

To be absolutely concise and truthful, Aberdeen Heights was fantastic but completely out of our price range. It was a wonderful experience. It was great, and I'd love to be able to afford it. If you can't afford it, then you don't go any further with it. It had a less like a nursing home effect on me, and it was more like a hotel. It was excellent. They had hair dressing salon, exercise room, and swimming pool.

February 27, 2015

By Karen102710550

Aberdeen Heights is brand new, gorgeous, with big chandeliers, and they have a piano. It’s very nice. If you want assisted living you could have people come in and you could pay them. The staff was very nice but I think they learned pretty quick that grandpa wouldn’t be able to afford it. It wasn’t that they put off, but at the same it was a different feeling once they realized that it wasn’t going to work. Grandpa has a retirement and social security and it obviously wasn’t enough for that place.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Glen at Aberdeen Heights

Services and Amenities of The Glen at Aberdeen Heights

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Glen at Aberdeen Heights

The Glen at Aberdeen Heights is the most complete senior care provider in the area - and the most convenient, located right in the heart of Kirkwood. We offer a full range of continuing care services, from assisted living to memory care, plus skilled nursing and senior rehabilitation. Even if needs change, our residents continue to receive quality care personalized by people they know and trust.

Map of The Glen at Aberdeen Heights