Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

April 12, 2010

By concrned family

PLEASE READ BEFORE ADMITTING FAMILY MEMBER

I would NOT recommend this facility to anyone. It is a beautiful building and grounds but the care is NOT good. Medicare only rates this place one star out of 5 stars. That should tell everyone there are lots of problems and/or violations. I had a family member there that was transfered from a hospital and observed for myself the daily routine. The nutrition is appalling - trying to see a Dr is almost IMPOSSIBLE, it takes a very long time for anyone to answer the light when you need help, and getting medication when you are suppose to take it doesn't happen there. I could go on and on. I would never have any family or friend in this facility. They all need lots of training and enforcemnt to be sure it is being followed.

Services and Amenities of Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

About Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center