Ridgeland Place

Reviews of Ridgeland Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Ridgeland Place

July 31, 2015

By Herbert4

We chose Brookdale Ridgeland (Formerly Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe) because of the cost of the facility, the atmosphere, the size of the rooms, and the quality of service. The staff is great. The experience is great. There are different activities, and the staff is caring and pays attention.

March 20, 2015

By NancyHanks

I chose Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe because it's closer to a relative, and it is close to my doctors. There are good carers, and there are also those who are not committed or kind. Their rooms are fine. Their activities are more limited. The activities director is very young and inexperienced, and they are absent a lot, so that is one of their weaknesses, but the food is well prepared and edible.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. Please be assured your feedback will be reviewed and used to help better serve our residents and their families.

August 28, 2014

By glenda7618

The Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe was very nice and they are like family there. The rooms that I saw were okay. I did not have lunch there, but they wanted me to come back and have lunch. The dining area was a large open space with tables and all. Just having that one visit, I'd have to say I had a very good impression of this place. It was just like a big happy family, so I think that was what stood out for this facility.

June 27, 2014

The staff at Emeritus Ridgeland Pointe was outstanding. They were very nice and accommodating. I chose them because they were more focused on what I really wanted and needed for my parents. They followed up like they said they would. They were very professional, and they seem to be very flexible in working with my budget. We got a really nice 2-bedroom overlooking a courtyard. I was very impressed with the transportation they have for my parents, taking them to the Walmart or to doctor's appointments. They serve three meals a day, they have housekeeping and, once a week, laundry. I like the activities, and they have one activity that my dad really likes. He calls it the Romeo Club, where real old men eat out. So they take them out once a month to go to a little café or restaurant. It could be a plus if they could maybe have a newsletter or send an email out to the family. A lot of times for me to find out what's really going on day-to-day, I have to go to billing or call them. Sometimes it can be challenging due to my work schedule. So it would be nice if I had an email or newsletter that kind of pops up and gives me some information.

June 25, 2014

By Diane84777250

My mother was at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. I like the looks of it. It was also in my mother's price range. The environment was good. The facilities were fine. All the staff that I met was very nice and friendly. However, when my mother's health deteriorated and she needed more care, they didn't have the staff to take care of her needs. They had plenty of activities. Unfortunately, Mother wouldn't be able to take part in them. As to food, sometimes it was good and sometimes not so good. I had many complaints from my mother regarding food.

April 17, 2012

By Carnation

Staff were very friendly, facility clean and resident content.

March 21, 2012

By magnolia39

My mother and father in law were residents of this facility for 4 months and our experience was horrible. The floors are sticky and the hallway smells like a urinal. While some of the employees do seem to try, there is not nearly enough staff on hand to meet the needs of the residents. We would ask for something to be taken care of and 9 times out of 10 it was not done. So many things disappered from their apartment. The times that we were there during a meal, the food looked and smelled completely unappetizing. I wish somebody had told us about how bad this facility was before we wasted $5000 of non refundable deposit money to move them in only to be searching 4 months later for somewhere else to go. If able, I would not even have given this one star.

June 02, 2011

By KahaAlpha

Friend or relative of resident

My aunt has lived at Ridgeland Pointe for around a year and she is very happy. She always says how she never wanted to live at one but Ridgeland Pointe gives her a chance to feel like she is at home and be free.

Memory Care Reviews for Ridgeland Place

Photos of Ridgeland Place

About Ridgeland Place

Ridgeland Place is located in Ridgeland, Mississippi, close to Old Trace Park, Select Speciality Hospital-Jackson, and Tougaloo Art Colony. Relatives describe the facility as clean with spacious rooms, and they appreciate the attentive staff and good food served three times each day. They mention the community's homey atmosphere along with its beautiful courtyard area. Transportation is provided to residents for shopping trips, appointments, and dining out at local restaurants and cafes. A well-stocked library, beauty and barbershop, and a spacious family room are available for residents to use.

Map of Ridgeland Place