Ridgeland Place

Ridgeland Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ridgeland Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Ridgeland Place

June 27, 2014

The staff at Emeritus Ridgeland Pointe was outstanding. They were very nice and accommodating. I chose them because they were more focused on what I really wanted and needed for my parents. They followed up like they said they would. They were very professional, and they seem to be very flexible in working with my budget. We got a really nice 2-bedroom overlooking a courtyard. I was very impressed with the transportation they have for my parents, taking them to the Walmart or to doctor's appointments. They serve three meals a day, they have housekeeping and, once a week, laundry. I like the activities, and they have one activity that my dad really likes. He calls it the Romeo Club, where real old men eat out. So they take them out once a month to go to a little café or restaurant. It could be a plus if they could maybe have a newsletter or send an email out to the family. A lot of times for me to find out what's really going on day-to-day, I have to go to billing or call them. Sometimes it can be challenging due to my work schedule. So it would be nice if I had an email or newsletter that kind of pops up and gives me some information.

June 25, 2014

By Diane84777250

My mother was at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. I like the looks of it. It was also in my mother's price range. The environment was good. The facilities were fine. All the staff that I met was very nice and friendly. However, when my mother's health deteriorated and she needed more care, they didn't have the staff to take care of her needs. They had plenty of activities. Unfortunately, Mother wouldn't be able to take part in them. As to food, sometimes it was good and sometimes not so good. I had many complaints from my mother regarding food.

April 17, 2012

By Carnation

Staff were very friendly, facility clean and resident content.

March 21, 2012

By magnolia39

My mother and father in law were residents of this facility for 4 months and our experience was horrible. The floors are sticky and the hallway smells like a urinal. While some of the employees do seem to try, there is not nearly enough staff on hand to meet the needs of the residents. We would ask for something to be taken care of and 9 times out of 10 it was not done. So many things disappered from their apartment. The times that we were there during a meal, the food looked and smelled completely unappetizing. I wish somebody had told us about how bad this facility was before we wasted $5000 of non refundable deposit money to move them in only to be searching 4 months later for somewhere else to go. If able, I would not even have given this one star.

June 02, 2011

By KahaAlpha

Friend or relative of resident

My aunt has lived at Ridgeland Pointe for around a year and she is very happy. She always says how she never wanted to live at one but Ridgeland Pointe gives her a chance to feel like she is at home and be free.

Costs for Ridgeland Place

Photos of Ridgeland Place

Services and Amenities of Ridgeland Place

• About Ridgeland Place

Ridgeland Place is a senior living provider in Ridgeland, Mississippi that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Ridgeland Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ridgeland Place