The Lodge of New Hope

The Lodge of New Hope (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Lodge of New Hope

Photos of The Lodge of New Hope

About The Lodge of New Hope

The Lodge of New Hope is a new assisted living community nestled into a quiet neighborhood, yet conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, entertainment and healthcare. Our 31 cozy apartments and comfortable common areas are supported by a skilled and caring staff, with a wide range of options for services and activities.

The Lodge of New Hope is an extension of Good Samaritan Society – Ambassador, a destination for post-acute care and outpatient therapies in the West Metro suburbs for more than 50 years. This new senior living community provides more care and lifestyle choices for aging adults.

Map of The Lodge of New Hope