Autumn Glen Senior Living Coon Rapids, MN

Reviews of Autumn Glen Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Glen Senior Living

April 06, 2017

By samp0116

Terrible! The staff is not properly trained. They don't know how to clean rooms. My family member had pee smelling room and all of his laundry was ruined. They never fixed these issues. After two people broke their hips in one week you would think they would know how to use a transfer belt! Do not have your loved one live here if they have any chance of declining. They will decline quicker.

Hello samp0116, Thank you for your feedback. Autumn Glen’s residents are our #1 priority. We are committed to ongoing communication and education with all team members at Autumn Glen Senior Living. In addition, we are reviewing policies and procedures to ensure the best care for our residents. Thank you for your time and we appreciate your information. ? Autumn Glen Management Team

January 19, 2017

By Mary414014

My husband moved into Autumn Glen. It's a very nice, new facility, and the staff seem very pleasant. The dining area is very nice. The food is quite varied and tastes good. The rooms are a nice size, but people bring in their own furniture.

November 16, 2016

By Ahs19

Very nice facility. However, starting price is very good, but know if your family member declines they will charge you for every simple care added. If they wet the bed they don't clean it. They don't mention that that is an extra care that is needed or they won't call to say you need to add it. The staff has terrible communication. The aides don't know how to greet visitors. $3000 extra dollars later the place doesn't know how to care for anyone that needs assistant in their acitivities of daily living unless you agree to add the package. Once the package is added then they will care for your loved one. In the meantime they won't tell you or ask you if the care is needed. I've been in health care for years and this place just doesn't have it together yet.

Thank you for taking the time to review Autumn Glen Senior Living. We value your comments. Resident care and communication is very important to us and these matters have been addressed with our nursing and management team. At Autumn Glen, we educate our staff to provide compassionate care for our residents and appreciate hearing about your concerns.

Thank you, Sue, Autumn Glen Administrator

September 30, 2016

By Bonnie362812

I already picked a home, and I transferred my mom over to Autumn Glen Senior Living. It?s really nice. They?re really good for my mom. They had a lot of stuff. They have music and games. They have hospice that is coming in and visiting her. It?s a really nice room. It has a refrigerator, a sink, its own bathroom, and shower. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food looks great, and everything looks like it tastes great.

September 19, 2016

By Carl535782

Autumn Glenn is a fairly new facility, and the place was OK. I only saw 1 studio and 1 bedroom. I wish I toured more, but they don’t have any openings. It’s a got few more amenities and a little more money. I thought the dining area was big enough, and they were guiding us when we were there. They had rooms for all the people and a sit down family style meal. The staff was informative; when we have questions, she found the answer.

February 15, 2016

By Caring daughter120094750

Autumn Glen is a new facility that's only been open for a year. The staff was pleasant and easy to talk to. They have a variety of people of different religions living there. We liked the activities and the fact that they have outings and take them shopping. My mom has a one bedroom with a large bathroom and a full kitchen, so she can have dinner in her room. They have a locked-up area for her meds. She’s in transitional care with the Guardian Angels, and the staff from both places knew each other.

November 06, 2015

By Mary113005250

Autumn Glen was nice; we had lunch there, and it was nice. The lady was very pleasant. It didn’t look like I would get more activities there though; I think I’m probably the youngest person and would require more activities. The rooms were big, very clean, and very nice. The food was good.

Independent Living Reviews for Autumn Glen Senior Living

Memory Care Reviews for Autumn Glen Senior Living

Costs for Autumn Glen Senior Living

Photos of Autumn Glen Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Autumn Glen Senior Living

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Autumn Glen Senior Living

Step into Autumn Glen Senior Living and take comfort in knowing that you have come to the right place. The community opened in 2015 and has a focus on delivering a lifestyle of care, value and well-being amidst a beautiful setting. It is our commitment to help each resident lead a purposeful life and we strive to deliver the highest quality of wellbeing through Platinum Service®.

Each morning at Autumn Glen Senior Living, every employee embraces our mission, our values, our service approach and their personal commitment to deliver our Platinum Service® Standards. This daily exercise helps sustain and perpetuate our culture of exceptional service on a company-wide basis for the benefit of our residents and guests.

Independent Living

We believe life can get better with age. Each of us lives a life richly colored by family, friends and uniquely personal experiences. At Autumn Glen Senior Living, we pride ourselves in helping you make the most of every moment. Our programs help you live your passions, fulfill your potential and keep precious memories alive, while making cherished new ones. We believe you deserve a wonderful life at every stage.

INDEPENDENT LIVING SERVICES

Assisted Living

At Autumn Glen Senior Living, we excel at helping residents transition from independent life to a more supportive environment. Our beautiful common areas make it easy to foster friendships, and engage in daily social activities. Our community is rich in opportunities to improve quality of life as we age.

As your needs change, our assisted living services offer everything you need to live comfortably and securely. We provide comprehensive personal care services around the clock. Select only the services you prefer to live as independently as possible.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES

• Customized care plans designed to meet the individual needs of each resident
  • Weekly laundry and housekeeping
  • Weekly linen change

Memory Care

Autumn Glen Senior Living offers Pearls of Life®, a memory care program designed to incorporate the latest learning on how to both stimulate and calm the aging brain. This programming focuses on individuals’ strengths and promotes opportunities for success each day. Our team member’s expertise in working with memory care residents helps make the most of every moment.

From environments that enhance wellbeing, to experiences that enrich the spirit, we go far beyond the ordinary to help residents live well, every day.

MEMORY CARE SERVICES

• Customized care plans designed to meet the individual needs of each resident
  • Weekly laundry and housekeeping
  • Weekly linen change

Come and experience just how rich your life can be. We’ll not only help you put more meaningful moments in your life, we’ll help you put more life into each and every moment.

Map of Autumn Glen Senior Living