Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

Reviews of Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

Memory Care Reviews for Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

January 11, 2021

By By Sara

Grand Brook is an EXCELLENT Memory Care facility! I recommend it highly! Their timely communication with families, frequent updates on how Mom is doing and excellent standard of care set them apart from other Memory Care facilities! The Caregivers are very well trained and love their residents! So many activities are offered throughout the day to keep the residents active, engaged and learning. The facility is absolutely beautiful. We are so glad we found Grand Brook as we feel Mom is flourishing there!

Sara, we are delighted to have your mom with us at Grand Brook. She keeps us all smiling! We are certainly blessed with an incredible team of caring and compassionate individuals who dedicate their lives to loving and caring for our residents every day. Thank you for your encouragement, support, and wonderful recommendation. We’re so glad to have your family part of our Grand Brook family! Love, the Grand Brook of Grand Rapids team

December 22, 2020

By Michael

My wife moved into Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids. My overall experience has been very good. I can't get in there now but her room was nice; I saw it when she moved in. Excellent place, nice high ceilings, and very nice accommodations. It's a good location, it's right by Wyoming, so it's only a mile from the mall. Pretty much everything is included, they do the laundry and the cleaning. They got an enclosed courtyard which is very, very nice so they can go outside and they can't get away because the building is completely surrounded; very secure. They got everything there. The day I brought my wife there I was able to get in the room and the chef brought us a couple plates of food and it was very good. Because of COVID I was not able to go out in the other part of the facility, but since we were the only ones in her part they brought us some food right down. Everything was fresh, no frozen, everything is made from scratch. It was excellent. They keep the residents busy, but she can't really tell me what they do there so I can't really tell what activities they have.

Michael, thank you so much for sharing your thoughtful words about our Grand Rapids community. It is a blessing to be able to care for our wonderful residents, like your wife. We love her! Our mission is to provide the best in memory care to those who call Grand Brook home. Activities and Life Engagement play a vital role in the daily life at Grand Brook. Be sure to check our monthly activity calendar and family app for weekly photo updates. We have so many great things happening inside the community – we look forward to our families joining us again in person one day soon, hopefully. We appreciate your support and the trust your family has placed in Grand Brook. Happy New Year! Love, Grand Brook of Grand Rapids team
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

Photos of Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

Services and Amenities of Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AH410398724

About Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids

Located just 15 minutes from vibrant downtown Grand Rapids, this brand new Grand Brook Memory Care community comfortably accommodates 42 residents in two, small residential-style homes. Each home faces a central park that features garden and picnic areas, outdoor seating, fireplace and a covered patio that wraps the courtyard to encourage indoor/outdoor living. The community features a multi-use clubhouse including Grandbucks Café, a chapel, and a beautiful living area to facilitate larger, communal activities. Grand Brook of Grand Rapids offers the latest amenities for technology-based lifestyles and cozy, open-concept home design with numerous upgrades and gourmet kitchens.

Grand Brook Memory Care is family-owned and operated, and dedicated to providing the highest level of care for individuals living with memory impairment. Our homes are thoughtfully designed with the needs of our residents and their families in mind. With a trained and caring staff, a secured community, stimulating activities, fine dining and much, much more, Grand Brook Memory Care provides peace of mind. Our goal is to make each day a meaningful experience for those who call Grand Brook their home. It’s truly individualized and loving care at the core of all that we do.

For generations, our family has passed down the traditions of faith, family, love and caring for others. We understand how difficult this time is for families and how important it is to find a trustworthy memory care community for your loved one. With first-hand experience caring for our own family member with dementia, we know the wide array of emotions that accompany this kind of care. Grand Brook is here to care for your loved one; and as we have walked our share of miles in the family caregiver’s shoes, we are here to care for you as well. Trusted care is the cornerstone of our family’s service to you.

Map of Grand Brook Memory Care of Grand Rapids