Medilodge of Southfield

Reviews of Medilodge of Southfield

Nursing Home Reviews for Medilodge of Southfield

July 27, 2013

By happytohelp

My friend is here after having a stroke and being left paralyzed. She said the head nurse has hit her and verbally abused her several times. There are very few staff members that treat the residents with any form of dignity. I have spoken with several others living there and all have similar stories. The place is dirty and smells like stale urine. I am working hard to get her out of there ASAP

November 17, 2011

By sonja1

Warehousing old people, meeting their daily physical needs and forgetting about the individual. It is a horrible way to exist. I would turn my home into a hospital before I would put my Mother in such a very negative enviroment.

Services and Amenities of Medilodge of Southfield

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Medilodge of Southfield

Medilodge of Southfield is a senior living provider in Southfield, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medilodge of Southfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medilodge of Southfield