Chestnut Fields

Reviews of Chestnut Fields

Assisted Living Reviews for Chestnut Fields

November 07, 2011

By Rylie

I could not ask for a better place. The facility was brand-new when my grandmother moved in and very nice. She received three wonderful meals a day and the staff were always able to make special meal accommodations if necessary. The staff were very helpful and well trained. They were always able to meet all of her needs and answer any questions that her family may have had. She had access to many activities including trips out to places such as the farmer's market which she very much enjoyed. Also, she was able to get basic beauty needs such as her hair and nails done without even having to leave. The staff are friendly and greet me amicably every time I visit. I have no doubt that my grandmother is very well looked after there which eases my anxiety about her care. I would recommend this facility to anybody looking for assisted living in the area.

Photos of Chestnut Fields

About Chestnut Fields

Designed for retirees and seniors, you will find that Chestnut Fields provides the very best in retirement living with a focus on independent and personalized living spaces within a community atmosphere. The unique "Town Square" concept features an interior streetscape complete with actual streetlights, park benches, store-front canopies and greenery leading up to a personal entryway to each apartment. The site offers 20 one-bedroom apartments with a centrally located "Square" that includes a Café & Coffee Shop, Pharmacy, Post Office, a Beauty/Barber Shop and Community Room.

Map of Chestnut Fields