White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

August 31, 2021

By Gigi Lee

The facilities and rooms are wonderful. It is a very inviting place. The rooms are kept very clean and are spacious. They try to have activities for the residents. Unfortunately staffing has become an issue. There used to be very caring, helpful staff who knew the residents well. That is no longer the case.

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you're impressed with our community. We would like to connect with you directly to learn more about your concerns with the staff. Please reach out to the community Executive Director, Ami Moy. Thank you.

August 12, 2021

By Cindy Ellen

The Community does have a lot of rules that are needed for the safety of the residents. Covid has created more regulation which makes it more difficult to visit. The facility is very nice. It's in a beautiful setting nestled back in the property. The rooms are spacious and we were able to make it home for my Mom. She loves the meals and has the choice of eating with others in the beautiful dining area or getting her meal delivered to her room to eat in private. The staff have been great with her; she loves them all! She was thrilled to have her hair done at the in-house salon. Many activities such as Bible study or join together for a movie in the afternoon. Maybe even Bingo after lunch time.

August 11, 2021

By LZTZ

My mothers room is spacious and clean with sliders to a patio. It offers her a space that feels like a home not a facility. The staff are all very caring and attend to her needs quickly if she presses her call button. The call button is worn around her neck as a necklace so it is accessible at all times which is better than a pull cord placed somewhere in the room that she may not be able to get to. I also like the fact that it pages the staff directly to their phone. The facility offers many amenities such as a beauty shop, community room where they hold regular activities, and a gazebo outside with a fire pit where they have sing alongs. The food is all handmade rather than offering pre-made Gordon food meals. I can’t say enough about the quality of care here.

August 11, 2021

By akkantola

Mom moved to WLAL from another assisted living facility. The change in Mom's attitude was dramatic. She went from simply living to enjoying life. The facilities are very clean, homey and up-to-date. The staff are very attentive to her needs and always helpful. I asked Mom if they respond quickly to her call button and she said yes, but she almost never has to use it because someone is always checking in on her. The staff are always friendly and have always been helpful with my requests as well. Mom enjoys her clean, spacious room with an outdoor view and all of her daily needs being met promptly. Other residents have told me "if you have to be someplace, this is a good place to be". My mother and I would wholeheartedly agree.

August 07, 2021

By Farr

I looked at White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care. It's a wonderful, lovely place. I couldn't ask for more. The people were great. Everything was very pleasant. The director was very knowledgeable, and the dining area was very neat and tidy. She showed me the menu and everything. It would be where I would choose for my brother. I was totally impressed with it.

Independent Living Reviews for White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

• State Licenses: AH610314487

• Get Costs

About White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Welcome to White Lake, a Leisure Living Community in Whitehall, Michigan, where our residents experience the joys of everyday life together. Residents can relax in the pavilion on a sunny summer day or cozy up to the fireplace in the winter. Our community offers independent living, assisted living and memory care. Residents and their families will enjoy our open, comfortable environment that encourages everyone to fully enjoy each day at White Lake.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Independent Living:

The perfect solution for maintenance-free living! Enjoy life at your own pace in our community with spacious apartments, vibrant social opportunities, nutritious meals and availability of healthcare services.

Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care