White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

August 11, 2021

By akkantola

Mom moved to WLAL from another assisted living facility. The change in Mom's attitude was dramatic. She went from simply living to enjoying life. The facilities are very clean, homey and up-to-date. The staff are very attentive to her needs and always helpful. I asked Mom if they respond quickly to her call button and she said yes, but she almost never has to use it because someone is always checking in on her. The staff are always friendly and have always been helpful with my requests as well. Mom enjoys her clean, spacious room with an outdoor view and all of her daily needs being met promptly. Other residents have told me "if you have to be someplace, this is a good place to be". My mother and I would wholeheartedly agree.

August 07, 2021

By Farr

I looked at White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care. It's a wonderful, lovely place. I couldn't ask for more. The people were great. Everything was very pleasant. The director was very knowledgeable, and the dining area was very neat and tidy. She showed me the menu and everything. It would be where I would choose for my brother. I was totally impressed with it.

Costs for White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Get Costs

About White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care is a senior living provider in Whitehall, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care