American House Spring Lake

American House Spring Lake (800) 385-2527

Reviews of American House Spring Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Spring Lake

October 16, 2014

Oak Crest was very friendly, welcoming, and I can’t say anything bad about them. It is a large facility and the rooms were very nice. They have bingo, games, shopping, and movies. We had lunch, and the meals were all pretty good and nutritious. The people that we talked to were very happy; they like living there. I like the grounds, it is well-kept, and it is in a better location.

July 02, 2014

By Randi2

I was very surprised at the quality of assisted living places in this area. It was a beautiful facility with perks and activities. They had beauty shops. They encouraged us to come in for a meal at lunchtime or at dinner time to get a feel of the place.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

My grandpa moved into Oak Crest Manor after my grandma died. At first he was living in one of the units where he had his own apartment and was still able to cook and do things for himself. That part of the facility was really nice and he liked to be able to go meet people in the group area and he enjoyed being able to choose to go to dinner in the very nice dining room. His apartment was really nice and large and clean and he had a great view. The grounds were also very nice. But when he started to get sicker he was moved to the assisted living unit where he did not really have any freedom at all. The place always smelled really strongly of antiseptic and it was just really depressing. The food was terrible and he always complained about how awful it was. He began having to spend most of his time in his room, which was really tiny and dark. I think he was really lonely. The staff all seemed pretty nice, but it never seemed like they had much time or interest in interacting with the patients on a personal level. I know that they did often wheel my grandpa to the front of the building so he could sit outside, but most of the time he just watched TV in his room. I just wish there had been more for him to do and someone for him to talk to. When he died the staff were really kind, which was really great. Overall I think his is a very good facility. I just wish it wasn't quite so depressing for the resident's and that they had more activities and things to fill their time with.

Independent Living Reviews for American House Spring Lake

Photos of American House Spring Lake

Services and Amenities of American House Spring Lake

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Washer/Dryer In Apt

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 2 To 20

• State Licenses: AL700397743 AH Spring Lake Willow; AL700397744 AH Spring Lake Pebble; AL700397741 AH Spring Lake Stoney; AL700397742 AH Spring Lake Timber

About American House Spring Lake

Offering spacious Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments, American House Spring Lake has everything you needÊunder one roof. American House Spring Lake offers amenities and services that allows you to live the fullest life possible.

Whether you crave socialization with your neighbors, or prefer to curl up with a good book in your private apartment, American House Spring Lake has it all.

We also offer shared living accommodations for those looking for a more affordable living option.

Our residents enjoy a variety of amenities and service, including:

• Maintenance-Free Apartments
  • Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
  • Activity and Game Rooms
  • Library
  • Much More.

Our Spring Lake campus is tucked away in the beautiful resort town of Spring Lake. With Independent Living to Alzheimer's care, aging in place is a natural and easy transition. Our Memory Care programming, Love is Ageless, helps residents and families enjoy daily life with dignity and joy.

Map of American House Spring Lake