Riverside Place Senior Citizen

Reviews of Riverside Place Senior Citizen

Independent Living Reviews for Riverside Place Senior Citizen

November 28, 2013

By dupuisloucrl

We visited the independent living facility of Riverside Place and that's the one that my mom wanted to go to. However, when we got there, it was on the smaller size compared to the others that we had looked at and because it was independent living, her meals would have to be contracted separately. Also, for her evening meal, she would have had a snack bar. She needed a balanced meal and I didn't like the idea of a snack bar for her evening meal. The services for the cleaning and nursing services were not included and that's a draw back for me. But the staff was very nice. The dining room was large and well lit. She had acquaintances that lived there and it was in her home town.

About Riverside Place Senior Citizen

Riverside Place Senior Citizen is a senior living provider in Midland, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Riverside Place Senior Citizen for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverside Place Senior Citizen