Vista Springs Edgewood

Reviews of Vista Springs Edgewood

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Springs Edgewood

July 11, 2016

By Karen867605

A couple of weeks ago, we signed my mother up to Vista Springs. We chose it because they seemed to have a lot to offer. They have a studio apartment that is $800 cheaper than in other places. They have guys come in to play music, and right now, she is in a fudge tasting contest. They make blankets, and she crochets. They have a call button, so when they pull their string, staff will come right into their home. They take her down to the cafeteria or lounge to eat. There are a lot of nice people there and she seems to be really happy. Everything seems to be going well. They take care of her medicines, give her baths, and do her laundry and the housekeeping.

December 10, 2015

Vista Springs Edgewood was nice, but the way they decorated it was not as homey as the other ones I visited; it was more modern or something. They were friendly. I had lunch there with the girl who took me around, and it was really nice. The food was good.

October 29, 2015

By Anonymous108220250

The staff at Vista Springs Edgewood was very welcoming and very accommodating. I was very pleased with the visit. It was very clean and friendly, and it was a good setting. My mom would've been happy there.

Independent Living Reviews for Vista Springs Edgewood

Costs for Vista Springs Edgewood

Photos of Vista Springs Edgewood

Services and Amenities of Vista Springs Edgewood

• About Vista Springs Edgewood

Vista Springs Edgewood is located in Michigan's Capital City of Lansing. This community sets itself apart with its comfortable accommodations, fine dining creations from a talented chef, and staff that will treat your loved one like family. These things help this facility become not just a home, but a lifestyle.

Map of Vista Springs Edgewood