Park Place Assisted Living Kalamazoo, MI

Reviews of Park Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Place Assisted Living

June 13, 2011

By ElvinN4th

Friend or relative of resident

My great uncle was moved to Park Place Assisted Living following a fall in his home. This was my first experience with an assisted living facility and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. During my first visit, I noticed some of the amenities such as the heating and a/c unit for each room, cable television, 24 hour staffing, barber shop, housekeeping, and full-time RN and LPN. The food at the facility was actually pretty good, which was a pleasant surprise. The staff was great, and from my experience provided excellent care for not just my uncle, but all patients. One of the biggest drawbacks of the facility was the poor maintenance work. My uncle's sink would never drain and the thermostat broke and remained so for almost two weeks. All in all I would rate this facility above average and would recommend it for those seeking an assisted living facility.

Services and Amenities of Park Place Assisted Living

About Park Place Assisted Living

Park Place Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Kalamazoo, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Park Place Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place Assisted Living