Fraser Villa

Reviews of Fraser Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Fraser Villa

December 27, 2017

By Polska

The older woman at the front reception desk is extremely rude and unprofessional. Poor image of the facility to have her barking at visitors. Nursing staff seem overworked. PT staff is exceptional and shows great empathy.

September 18, 2016

By Christine700638

Sanctuary at Fraser Villa was very nice, and we really enjoyed that one too. It would work with our needs as they do offer memory care and nursing home. One thing I did like is that they do have a secure entrance; my mother won’t be able to leave without somebody allowing her to leave. The ambience and the dining area was very nice.

January 29, 2016

By Mary119634750

I visited Sanctuary At Fraser Villa for my father. It was very nice. It was very warm and welcoming. They had everything that was absolutely needed there. They had physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. People were very nice. The work ethic was wonderful. The staff members were very attentive to the residents. The staff members were very good and very kind. They were very attentive with helping those who were having difficulties, e.g., feeding themselves. They were right there to assist residents if they needed help, and that was very impressive. They had luaus, dances, and ice cream socials. They had singing and wine and cheese events. They showed us their calendar of activities.

Services and Amenities of Fraser Villa

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Fraser Villa

Fraser Villa is a senior living provider in Fraser, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fraser Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fraser Villa