Beaconshire Nursing Center

Beaconshire Nursing Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Beaconshire Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Beaconshire Nursing Center

August 21, 2013

My dad has dementia and Beaconshire Nursing Center has place there that takes care of people like my him. Everything is all good. If it wasn't good, I wouldn't have put him there. The staff is real nice. They have a movie night and it was the last activity I had been to. I haven't eaten there yet but the food that they cook looks real good. The only thing I have a problem with is that it's just so far from where I live but it's still okay.

March 01, 2012

By stargirl582

When my step-grandmother hurt herself at work and broke her femur, we weren't sure if we could take care of her. All of my family lives at least one-hundred miles away from her, and didn't want to leave her in a hospital where she wouldn't have many of us to visit her. She didn't want us to fly her to Illinois, away from her friends and job. As a compromise, we lodged her in the Beaconshire Nursing Center, and visited her once a month while she recovered. The Center didn't mind all of us visiting at once, which is more than we hoped for. We thought the staff would all be irritated to receive six visitors for one patient, but they were all helpful and informative. The facility was clean, and all the staff appeared to be licensed. Even though we didn't live near her, we felt that we did not have to worry about her safety. She stayed there for a little over two months, and worked with their physical therapists to recover.

About Beaconshire Nursing Center

Beaconshire Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Detroit, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Beaconshire Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beaconshire Nursing Center