Caretel Inns of Brighton Brighton, MI

Reviews of Caretel Inns of Brighton

Assisted Living Reviews for Caretel Inns of Brighton

November 29, 2019

By whippet99

My father stayed at Caretel Brighton for rehab after his spinal surgery. We were very happy with the care provided by physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as the nursing staff. The few bumps in the road during his stay were quickly and effectively addressed. I was happy with the communication to keep me informed of his progress and treatment plans. He was happy with the accomodations and spoke highly of the staff. We are glad we chose Caretel for his rehab needs.

December 02, 2017

By Louise Zrull

From HIPAA violations to nursing negligence and incompetence, this is not a place you or your loved one want to be a resident at. Nursing administration rude and unprofessional, unwilling to listen to concerns but rather interrupting to make excuses and cover-up incompetent care. Would not recommend this care facility at all.

August 10, 2017

By WGD

If you require cleanliness competent staff excellent nurses good food and very clean facilities this is the place what I'm always impressed about is that everyone comes in with a smile and asked if there's anything more that they can do to help us you will be very satisfied here and their physical therapy staff is second to none

June 14, 2017

By stevemo

Mom first required rehabilitation after a fall and and later needed assisted living She was a diabetic and was unable to manage medication and activities of daily living. Caretel and its staff were attentive to her needs. Management was open and responsive to questions regarding medical insurance and Medicare questions and also to various housing options at Caretel. Mom resided at Caretel for a year utilizing both the rehab side and the assisted living side. Transfer was seamless and staff very helpful. Mom was well cared for both in assisted living and in rehab as events dictated. The management team was extremely helpful in all the transitions and very open to discussions. Caretel is worth exploring for the care of family.

April 30, 2017

By Lynne Kooz

Our dear Mother was placed in Caretel of Brighton to rebuild after pneumonia. we ageee there are a number of caring staff who truly care but the way this facility is managed and how they handle issues is very poor. An aide twisted our mother's leg and broke it and our mother was placed in bed and family called hours later stating it was a potential blood clot and they called an X-ray service to come do an X-ray. When I arrived it was clear it was a broken leg and the staff stuck to its blood clot theory at first but then each started folding and telling what they heard happened. We had two meetings with a regional leader and on site GM and nurse and they seemed since but we have since learned they allegedly knew all along what happened. If they would have put our mother first, they should have called us and suggested 911 right away. They postponed treatment only to protect themselves. How unfortunate. Because of this lack of leadership and proper protocol, the good staff turns over. Be sure you watch over your loved one if you choose this option.

August 11, 2015

My mother was at Caretel Inns of Brighton for rehab. She had PT as well as OT services. They did a very good job taking care of my mom. I like the people there a lot. Their kitchen is a whole lot cleaner than most restaurants. All the servers were very nice and personable.

May 03, 2015

Caretel Inns of Brighton seems to be very welcoming. It is clean, and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. We walked through the dining room, and it is clean. The whole place is clean. As for activities, we can't really tell what those are, but they did have a little neat shopping area, and that is the only thing I really remember. I think the place needs to be more open. It is kind of curvy and real narrow, and that is the best explanation I could give. I don't feel confident to recommend it because I just don't know enough about it.

October 22, 2013

I would recommend Caretel Inns of Brighton. They have good employees. The dining room is very clean and the food is very good. The facility is more of a traditional kind of vintage, Victorian style exterior and interior, which the older generation likes.

June 20, 2012

By kshamrock20

I visited the Caretel Inns of Brighton recently to see my friend's Mother who was recently moved there. It's been a rough couple of weeks for their family, but having visited their Mother , I must say, I am a little bit more at ease. Caretel Inns is situated in a great city, near the main drag, which runs through the entire heart of Brighton. I thought the facilities were very tidy and the place looked rather new. I didn't ask how old the building itself was, but I would guess that it has been built within the last decade. It still has that new look to it. My friend's Mother seemed to be in good spirits. She is usually off making merry anyhow, but having to move into another home was tough on her. From the short stay she has had, she doesn't have any complaints other than she feels her living space is too big for her. I suppose this is better than being too small. The staff has taken good care of her and the area is about as safe as you can hope for. I highly recommend the Brighton area and this home.

Nursing Home Reviews for Caretel Inns of Brighton

Services and Amenities of Caretel Inns of Brighton

• American Sign

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Caretel Inns of Brighton

Caretel Inns of Brighton is a senior living provider in Brighton, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Caretel Inns of Brighton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caretel Inns of Brighton