Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

May 30, 2017

By ray-ray-1911

I would never send or tell anyone about this place dirty dont adress any problems I've spoke to manger and several staff members about a brken bed my mother was in they all stated the problem would be taken care of . was there today to see the wheel snap off and my mother almost fell out of the bed thank god i was there it took 1 hour and a half to get her in a new bed where i hurt my back then the afternoon manger says are beds don't have wheels i took the wheel to the nurses station and she stated she didn't know because she dont work the floor. Dont send your love one here. They are under staff need more then 4 aids to cover 44 people but if they get 45 they will get one more aide the nurse don't help

Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. While we cannot discuss patient care in a public forum, could you please contact us on our Care Line or email us? We would like to hear more about your experience.

March 18, 2017

By cah95

STOP BACK UP DON'T TAKE YOUR LOVE ONE HERE, I wish I would have read first. It is true the food is not good, building is not clean, TV's are on arms that don't move far with a 4 inch screen with snow running through the TV. When I asked the nurse said they had 4 more modern TV. My dad would call me and ask me to call the nurses station and tell them he was hungry or had a headache because they didn't come when he called. Administration wise, the Social Worker does absolutely nothing, I heard from her one time where she made me take off worker to talk to me 20 mins top. No resources, assistance for care afterward give at all. I think the best part of my dad stay was he got a good shave. This place is real terrible. Heartland is a good facility (I heard). This facility in Allen Park, MI has been neglected tremendously. When you walk in a building that is on street level and you have to push 1 not B to go down something is wrong.

We are sorry that you had a negative experience at our center. Although we cannot discuss any specific issues on this site due to patient privacy, we would like to talk with you about your concerns. Please contact our Care Line.

September 12, 2015

By Reviewer888

I wish I could give this location no stars. I am amazed that this place is still offering "care." Certain members of the PT and OT staff are outstanding. Other than that, this place leaves a lot to be desired. The hospital liaison, told us everything we wanted to hear when we asked specific questions about the ability of the "care" center to meet the needs of the patient. Once there, we found out it takes anywhere from 40-50 minutes for a nurse or aide to respond to a call unless the patient is in the bathroom when it takes them less than two minutes to respond. The beds are old. The televisions are old. The staff tells you they will take care of "it" right away and then goes back to doing exactly what they were doing before... resulting in an ignored request. I asked a nurse to get help for the patient and she told me she would tell the resident's nurse. As I stood there and watched her, she turned away and made no effort to say anything to the patient's nurse even though the nurse she needed to address was standing five feet from her. This place is poorly run. Their motto must be... "Smile and tell the patients 'yes' to their requests and then go back to what you were doing. Wear them down with unresponsiveness and they'll stop asking."

July 03, 2014

By No thanks

I wish I could give negative stars. I am astonished that this place remains open. Poor care, uncaring staff, just a really pathetic excuse for a care facility. This is the kind of place tht makes people hate nursing homes. THERE ARE GREAT ONES OUT THERE! This is not one.

April 09, 2013

By cudnik

the facillity is short handed with help as far as nurses and aides. need to be more one on one with patient who can't help themselves. i was disappointed when i visited the last time. i spoke with resident and he said they don't spend time with patients who need help to eat.

May 15, 2012

By malngore

Heartland was very clean and seemed to be ok. They have a daily activity time for the folks that live there, they do their wash, help clean them, feed them, etc. This is the only one I have ever visited so it seemed ok, not too much to complain about.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park is a senior living provider in Allen Park, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park