Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

September 12, 2015

By Reviewer888

I wish I could give this location no stars. I am amazed that this place is still offering "care." Certain members of the PT and OT staff are outstanding. Other than that, this place leaves a lot to be desired. The hospital liaison, told us everything we wanted to hear when we asked specific questions about the ability of the "care" center to meet the needs of the patient. Once there, we found out it takes anywhere from 40-50 minutes for a nurse or aide to respond to a call unless the patient is in the bathroom when it takes them less than two minutes to respond. The beds are old. The televisions are old. The staff tells you they will take care of "it" right away and then goes back to doing exactly what they were doing before... resulting in an ignored request. I asked a nurse to get help for the patient and she told me she would tell the resident's nurse. As I stood there and watched her, she turned away and made no effort to say anything to the patient's nurse even though the nurse she needed to address was standing five feet from her. This place is poorly run. Their motto must be... "Smile and tell the patients 'yes' to their requests and then go back to what you were doing. Wear them down with unresponsiveness and they'll stop asking."

July 03, 2014

By No thanks

I wish I could give negative stars. I am astonished that this place remains open. Poor care, uncaring staff, just a really pathetic excuse for a care facility. This is the kind of place tht makes people hate nursing homes. THERE ARE GREAT ONES OUT THERE! This is not one.

April 09, 2013

By cudnik

the facillity is short handed with help as far as nurses and aides. need to be more one on one with patient who can't help themselves. i was disappointed when i visited the last time. i spoke with resident and he said they don't spend time with patients who need help to eat.

May 15, 2012

By malngore

Heartland was very clean and seemed to be ok. They have a daily activity time for the folks that live there, they do their wash, help clean them, feed them, etc. This is the only one I have ever visited so it seemed ok, not too much to complain about.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park

Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park is a senior living provider in Allen Park, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-allen Park