Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

August 31, 2021

By Cruizer19

The minute I walked in the door of Briarwood I knew this was the place for my mother. Everyone is so nice and very helpful. You can call anytime and they are right there to assist you. They are genuinely caring and helpful. I like the set up of the rooms, they are very spacious. The activities keep my mother engaged.

August 31, 2021

By Small845

Clean and friendly atmosphere with fun loving and compassionate staff. The rooms are spacious and create the feel of dependent living with the appropriate level of care met. The activities create a great social environment and foster that of a community. They make cater to meet the individual needs of each resident. Cannot say enough great things about the facility and staff!

August 06, 2021

By Sheila

Briarwood is definitely very well kept up. The staff is very friendly. The rooms were clean. The people I interacted with were very caring. It was fine. I would give them a 5 just because the looks of the facility and the friendliness of the people and staff. The staff members were very, very nice. They seemed very caring. It was clean and it just seemed like it was in a safe area of the city of Allegan. I was very comfortable there. At that time, they were just starting to let people come in and look at the facilities again. It's actually in between where Dad lives now and where I live, and it is between for my family and his friends also. I didn't want to take him too far away from where he lives. There's a hospital down there, Allegan General. It's a small town.

Costs for Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

• State Licenses: AH030293792

• Get Costs

About Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Briarwood, a Leisure Living Community in Allegan, Michigan, residents can relax under the pergola on a warm summer day or keep warm next to the fireplace in the winter. Residents experience the joys of everyday life in a continuing care environment, living in the local community that is familiar to them, so they and their families will feel at home. Our community provides each resident with open, comfortable spaces that encourage everyone to fully enjoy each day at Briarwood.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Briarwood Assisted Living & Memory Care