Harbor House Adult Day Care Center

Reviews of Harbor House Adult Day Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Harbor House Adult Day Care Center

September 30, 2017

By CB

My mother was in Harbor House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for 22 days. The care was very good. The staff was very good. They had some entertainment, sing-alongs, and things going on in that regard. There's not as much activity because it's more of a skilled nursing facility and people are very sick, but the activities that they did have were of a very high quality. The food was not so great.

May 10, 2016

By visitorYREEY

The staff at Harbor House was very friendly and helpful. They seemed like they had activities every day on their calendar of activities. Unfortunately, they can’t take my father-in-law.

December 26, 2015

By Cindy121244150

My mom is in Harbor House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center. The staff there is very caring and very attentive to the needs of their residents. My mom has a roommate. The room is very spacious. They let their residents bring in their own furnitures. They just have to share a bathroom with their roommates, but it is fine. I have not eaten there personally. However, they have an assortment of menu (items), if the residents don't like what they are having. They have all kinds of sandwiches and alternatives too. They also have bingo pretty much every day. People sometimes come in and sing to the residents. They also have arts and crafts. I am very satisfied with the place in general. After everything I experienced with them, I don't think they need to improve on something. This community is top-notch!

Services and Amenities of Harbor House Adult Day Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Harbor House Adult Day Care Center

Harbor House Adult Day Care Center offers supervised health facility programs and activities. One hot meal and snacks are provided. Hours of Operation 9:00am to 3:00pm.

Map of Harbor House Adult Day Care Center