Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

Reviews of Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

Memory Care Reviews for Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

June 19, 2013

By PB917

My Mom was a resident at Bridges by Epoch in Hingham. I have only wonderful things to say about ALL of the staff, the facilities and the care my Mom received! The Facility is brand new and meticulously kept with all of the modern conveniences and decor of a newly constructed home including granite counter tops in the kitchens; inviting living rooms and cozy bedrooms to beautifully landscaped courtyards. While the modern, extremely clean physical structure of the Facility is what caught my attention initially, it was the love, care, knowledge and professionalism of ALL of the Bridges Staff that won me over! My mother spent the last year of her life as a member of the Bridges Community. Her disease was very complicated creating numerous obstacles in her care. The Bridges Staff not only engaged my Mom and the other residents in interesting and fun activities, but they were in constant communication with my family and me. They were very clear right from the start as to what care and services they would be able to provide and worked tirelessly and continuously with my Mom and my family to provide top-notch care. As my mother’s disease progressed, the Staff assisted us in creating and supporting my mother and my family with an end of life plan. It was so comforting going through such a very sad and difficult time with the Bridges Staff. The out-pouring of love, affection and care they gave my Mom (and my family) was nothing less than spectacular!!! Through this experience, I felt as though I gained an extended family in the Bridges Staff. They are truly amazing people who had touched both my mother’s and my life deeply. I am so grateful!

June 18, 2013

By Robert30

We put my mom at Bridges by Epoch. The price is in the mid-range. The place is nice and clean the staff is pleasant and they take care of her 24 hours a day and one of the thing that I like is that they have a doctor comes to check on her.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

Photos of Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

Services and Amenities of Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

About Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham

EPOCH Assisted Living's acclaimed BRIDGES at Hingham is a unique community designed around a specially developed program that combines the latest technologies in memory loss research with a comfortable, homelike environment, redefining the way memory care assisted living is provided today. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of those touched by Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Families are an important part of our community and always welcome to share in our activities and events.

Memory impairment can alter a person's vision, hearing, and sense of smell and touch. We designed our community to encourage feelings of familiarity and security for all residents. Design features include color-coded objects, the use of non-glare flooring, special lighting and uniquely designed program spaces to help residents feel at home. The home-like atmosphere is further enhanced through specially selected color schemes to evoke comfort and pleasure. Outside courtyards are also planned to allow residents a safe means to enjoy outside activities.

We are proud to be one of the few memory care assisted living communities that offer care for late stages of Alzheimer's disease, allowing our residents the opportunity to age in place as their disease progresses. Our various programs address the different stages of memory decline, allowing us to provide customized care for each of our resident's individual needs.

Our BRIDGES program provides a nurturing environment in which residents experience life's pleasures. Our specially trained and compassionate staff tailors activities to individual interests and abilities, increasing self-worth, confidence, and joy. Our staff's compassion and commitment is vital to our BRIDGES program success. Continuing education is an ongoing component of staff training.

We would like to show you how we've redefined the way memory care assisted living is provided today. Please call us for a tour and consultation.

FEATURES

Our BRIDGES Neighborhood offers:
  • Private entrance to a safe, secure community
  • Private enclosed, beautifully landscaped courtyard
  • 21 spacious, private apartments with
    • Private bathrooms
    • Pampering amenities
    • Emergency call system
All BRIDGES residents enjoy a wide array of exceptional services and amenities, in addition to:
  • Dedicated Program Director
  • Licensed Nursing Care
  • High Caregiver-to-Resident Ratio
  • Specially Trained Memory Care Team
  • Daily Memory Stimulation Activities
  • Specialized Fitness Program
  • Alzheimer's Support Group

Pricing

Pricing is inclusive. Apartments vary in size and configuration, please call for more details.

Our office hours are 9am-5pm