Mary Ann Morse at Heritage

Mary Ann Morse at Heritage (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mary Ann Morse at Heritage

Assisted Living Reviews for Mary Ann Morse at Heritage

July 04, 2015

It appeared very nice. It did not appear to be like a hospital. It had a homey type atmosphere, and it is a good alternative.

May 03, 2015

By Vicki38

We chose it for my mother as it is right down the street from where she was. The people are very warm, comfortable, caring, and devoted to the health and well-being of the people who are there. The rooms are spotless and well-appointed, had lots of light which I liked a lot and lots of windows, and what I like about it the most is that it’s not like a hotel where you go down the hall. It’s sort of a pad like facility. There are only three or four rooms in a pad with tables in the middle of it -- almost like a living room in the middle of its room, very nicely constructed. The food is delicious, and the wait is very attentive. My mother likes things very hot, so they will take it up, warm it up for her, and bring it back again; it's very cordial and dear to staff and residents. The dining room is beautiful, lots of windows. There’s one particular room that is circular and loaded with light from the windows around it. It’s a lovely facility. There’s music, lectures, bingo, wordplay games, and exercise class; she is almost 94, and she is exercising and doing yoga. They have Friday night services, people going to mass, religious beliefs, and it's very welcoming to have lots of activities for those people. What impressed me most is that everyone has a lifeline given to them, there are enough activities, there is also a hairdresser and manicurist in the facility, and she is happy and well-cared for. They locked up at 8, and there is always someone at the front desk. They locked the doors, and you have to have a special card to get in. I am very happy that she is pretty safe.

January 09, 2015

I went in, but everything is different. I didn't like the outside that much. Then I was talking to someone there in the facility that mentioned to me that I should go here. They say the rent here is very high. So I decided to go somewhere else. I have to go by my budget. Heritage is good. The amenities are really good. They only have one bus that passes by the facility, and it runs every two hours. I don't have a car, and I would have to call a cab which costs more. There weren't any activities when I visited the place.

October 18, 2014

I was very impressed with Heritage. It was an excellent facility; I liked it very much. I definitely would move there when the time comes. I was treated extremely well during the visit. They have movies and a very nice library; it’s all the amenities that all these places have. It was very homey and that’s why I liked it. It wasn’t glitzy. Some of them were very glitzy; you go into the lobby and the fire is burning and the music is on and the chairs are soft and beautiful; and that’s not what I really want. The Heritage is very homey atmosphere wise and it was very clean. The dining room was very nice. The whole experience that I had was very positive and I like the way it was set up. Also, one of the reasons why it’s attractive to me is that three of my granddaughters live in the area. I’ve seen a couple of places and this was my kind of place.

July 31, 2014

By Linda Lu

They are a hidden oasis! I had never heard of Heritage until I attended an event they put on at my senior center. First- I got to try the food and it was superb- I felt like I was eating at an upscale trattoria! Second- The staff and residents who put it on were all so nice and helpful. You could just tell they love being at Heritage. The relationship between the staff and residents really felt like they were best friends or family. One woman who lives at the Heritage told me her struggle with moving. How she was kicking and screaming and fought with her daughter through the entire moving process. She now regrets making such a big fuss because she is so happy at Heritage. I could completely relate because I was looking for senior options for my mom! I want mom closer to me but in a place that offers things for her to do to give her stimulation but most importantly offer her care if she needs it. Anyway, I decided to visit the Heritage and it was all that I had hoped for and more! The building is beautiful and has a very homey feel. I walked in for a tour and was immediately helped by the very attentive staff. Diane came out to help me and I immediately recognized her from the senior center! While touring one of the residents offered to show her apartment (how sweet!)- which was beautiful and just enough space. I also got the chance to sit in on their Art Presentation on Impressionism- it’s nice to know the people who live there are still learning and constantly having that culture. AND there are activities out of the building- residents were talking about going out to lunch to Kens Steakhouse! I left feeling like a weight had been lifted, knowing that this would be the perfect choice for my mom. I have yet to move her in, but when it happens I will let you guys know how it goes!

May 10, 2014

By Yvonne12

The environment was really nice. I would have really liked to have gotten something there, but the waiting list is long. The staff were very nice. I just stopped there and didn’t have an appointment, and they were extremely nice for that. Their dining room was like a big cafeteria. I would recommend this place.

October 09, 2013

By Diana20

We wanted a place that was in Framingham or in the same area, that's why we opted Heritage for my dad. Aside from location, we also like that they have a separate area for memory care patients because my dad has Alzheimer's. The facility is clean and well-kept. It smells good when you walk in there. I think they do a nice job decorating their facilities, like their common areas, dining areas, and seating rooms. Everything is very nicely presented. The people that work there seem very nice. During our search for a facility for my dad, we did encounter some language barrier with the staff, but we didn't have that kind of problem here. Every staff that we spoke with there speaks fluent English. Residents all seem properly dressed. Everyone looks like they're getting good care. As far as the food goes, so far it's great! The only thing that my dad has actually brought up to me that he would like to have in this place is either a bigger room or his own private sitting room. So it would be nice if they could work this out for him.

September 13, 2011

By pumpkyboy

The facility is a great place. The temperature there is perfect all year round, and there are many chairs, benches, and other places to sit down at in the middle of the hallways in case the residents need a break on the way back to their rooms. The employees are great too. Whenever anybody needs help or any kind of assistance at all there is always an employee ready to help. There are also many activities that the residents can partake in so that they do not get bored there.

Memory Care Reviews for Mary Ann Morse at Heritage

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Certificate

About Mary Ann Morse at Heritage

Mary Ann Morse at Heritage, located in Framingham, MA, provides a full continuum of assisted living services across three settings: Traditional Assisted Living (Classic), Memory Care Assisted Living (Homestead), and a supportive Mental Health Care Assisted Living (Harmony).

Our Classic Neighborhood provides traditional assisted living in an intimate, welcoming, and engaging community. Homestead offers specialized assisted living services for people with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory impairments. Residents in Homestead participate in specific, structured activities providing social, emotional, spiritual, educational, and physical support, as well as personal care. A unique aspect of our Homestead Neighborhood is a full acre of secure garden space offering walking paths, seating, and gardening in elevated beds. Harmony provides a safe, supportive environment for seniors with mental health needs. Harmony offers individualized support by certified nursing assistants and nurses specially trained in mental health care and supported by a consulting psychiatrist. Harmony has its own specialized engagement and socialization programs which are supplemented by those offered in the Classic Neighborhood.

Situated on eight spacious, beautifully-landscaped acres on the northern edge of Framingham, MA, Mary Ann Morse at Heritage provides care across a broad range of assisted living services. As a non-profit senior living community, we can focus on the needs of our residents rather than the “bottom line.” We are the assisted living community of the Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Corp. continuum of care, which includes Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Center (short-term rehab, memory and long-term care), and Mary Ann Morse Home Care (Medicare-certified skilled nursing and private duty in-home care).

Map of Mary Ann Morse at Heritage