Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

April 18, 2015

Colonial Gardens consistently raised the rent, and at the same time, the service level was going down. I didn’t like them. It was a new building, but I would call the staff uncooperative.

January 24, 2015

By Kathleen101075850

I am going to Colonial Gardens Beverly. When I first went there, it seemed overpowering because it was so gorgeous, and I was not expecting that. They have a movie theater there, an exercise room, a gorgeous library, and big couches to sit and be comfortable. I could go on and on, but I mean it is just a beautiful place. I was so overwhelmed that by the time we got through, they were going to show me to the apartment and I was like in a haze; I was just overcome by the whole thing. Most of the apartments were a studio. The one-bedroom was very expensive. They opened the door of the studio, and I just looked; I didn't even want to walk in because it just looked very tiny. I did not even give it a chance, and I walked away. When we got downstairs I apologized to them and I said this place is so beautiful that I just was overcome with it and I have to come back another time and look at it. It was so cozy, and I just loved it. I cannot wait to get up there. I saw people in the computer room using the computers, I saw people in the library reading, I have seen them all at lunch, and the lunch area was beautiful. They were having exercise classes, and that is something I really need. They have classes, trips -- everything. So you are busy all day long if you choose, so what do you need a big apartment for? I just recently found an apartment there, and I loved it. It was one room, but it was a big room with big windows, sunshine, and beautiful carpeting. It was just great. The only drawback is that if you find one that you like, they let you put a deposit on it, and they will hold it for you, but that down payment will only last a month; unless you pay anymore money, it becomes free for anybody else that wants it. So that is what I am not happy about, and I am just hoping that when I am ready to move in, it is going to be available.

November 30, 2013

By Caring72204750

Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living was the best one that I saw. It had a lot of activities. I talked to the activities director and he seemed very nice. He told what was going on and what was to be coming up in the future and it just seemed a whole lot better. It didn't feel like a nursing home. It was different. I don't know how to explain it. If I were to make a choice, it would be that one. The staff seemed very nice. It was great. If someone needed to be in a facility, that's where I would send them.

May 19, 2013

By caring0502313

Mom is going to Colonial Gardens. It's a beautiful facility. It looks like a cruise ship inside. It looks lovely, comfortable, friendly and supportive. The staff seemed wonderful.

May 19, 2013

By Amy9

I would definitely recommend Colonial Gardens. It's very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is very clean and the rooms are beautiful. The food's good.

About Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living

Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living is a senior living provider in Beverly, Massachusetts that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living