Christopher Heights of Attleboro

Christopher Heights of Attleboro (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Christopher Heights of Attleboro

Assisted Living Reviews for Christopher Heights of Attleboro

November 11, 2014

I looked at Christopher Heights. It is right in the middle of Attleboro, and we speak occasionally. They give me a call to see how I am doing and see if I have made any changes in my decisions. I’m keeping tabs on things, and they are keeping tabs on me. It has some very good benefits because it’s close to the senior center, the library, the YMCA, and not far from the park. Its drawback is that it doesn’t have any greenery around. It sits right in the middle of town so it’s all buildings. The staff was very friendly and nice; I met one or two of the people who lives there, and they seemed very happy with it. I only looked at one room because I told them I was looking for a one bedroom and it was very nice. The living room was very large and the bedroom was as well. There was a walk-in shower. It had a very tiny kitchen area with a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a sink. Then downstairs they have the community room, they have a big room with a lot of chairs and a very large television where they have meetings and a small library. They have another small room where they get together and play games and bingo. But otherwise, I haven’t really toured the whole of the facility yet because they like you to fill in a sort of a preparation application so they gauge health and probably finances. I was quite impressed; it was very clean, nice, and spick-and-span. The room I visited, an elderly lady was living there and she gave permission for me to have a look at the room, and the room was spotless and she is 97 so I know that she probably can’t do a lot herself. The rooms downstairs that I saw and the reception lady there were very nice, and everything looked very clean.

May 26, 2011

By gdaughter

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather lives at this facility and overall I am very impressed with the facility and the staff. The activities director is a wonderful woman and a riot to talk to. We have been to "Happy Hour" a couple times and she is always enthusiastic and ready to laugh, trying to get the residents interested in other activities that are upcoming. The rooms while on the smaller side are roomy enough for a huge bed that my grandad brought, his dresser and two living room chairs. It is easily large enough for him, my parents and myself when we go to visit him, but seems a little small to me. The parking can be a bit tricky in the winter with snow and ice as it is down a fairly steep incline but the grounds people do a fair job of keeping it de-iced. Overall this is a great facility and my grandad is happy there.

Services and Amenities of Christopher Heights of Attleboro

About Christopher Heights of Attleboro

Christopher Heightsâ„¢ is an affordable assisted living community offering private apartments in beautiful home-like settings in Worcester, Webster, Attleboro, and Marlborough, Massachusetts. Our mission is to help residents maintain their independence by providing quality assisted living services in a dignified living environment.

Map of Christopher Heights of Attleboro