Lorien Mays Chapel

Reviews of Lorien Mays Chapel

Nursing Home Reviews for Lorien Mays Chapel

May 28, 2013

By seps

Although the facility looks nice and the food is decent, all good ends there. The very poor attitude of staff translates to poor care. I would not put another loved one or friend here. Look elsewhere.

May 09, 2013

By JoeO

We've visited Lorien Mays Chapel twice and were impressed with the facility and the professionalism and care of the staff. The facility is clean, well appointed, the program has a range of activities, and the food looks decent.

April 02, 2012

By Ladyinred

Although this facility is 'pretty' to look at, the nursing/aides staff leave much to be desired. Very uncaring attitudes, unfriendly (a few of them were kind...very few), toileting issues, lack of staff concern, personal/bathing care was horrible. We alerted multiple supervisors with no change in conditions. The therapists were great but my mother was not making progress. I would NOT recommend Lorien to anyone until they can understand what quality care means. I was hugely disappointed in this facility.

July 27, 2011

By barbarabar

Other

While we met caring, competent people here, by and large 50% of the time my mother did not receive adequate care during her rehab say following a broken hip. I had to clean her up from toileting problems almost every day unless one specific aide was on duty. They did not work with us to manage her symptoms and did not provide family centered rehab care "because of confidentiality issues". The facility is lovely, the food acceptable, activity therapists were lovely to my mother.

Services and Amenities of Lorien Mays Chapel

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Lorien Mays Chapel

Lorien Mays Chapel is a senior living provider in Timonium, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lorien Mays Chapel for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lorien Mays Chapel