Kensington Park Senior Living

Reviews of Kensington Park Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Kensington Park Senior Living

June 26, 2014

By makeup lady

I'm definitely considering Kensington Park. They have activities all day long. I didn't see all the rooms. It depends upon the rooms, of course; the more money you spend, the bigger the room. The two rooms that we saw were way too small. The place is lovely to look at. It has nice grounds and everything. They seem to have a lot of activities and a lot of people there. But I was not thrilled with some of the rooms that I saw. Some that I liked were just priced way too high.

February 28, 2014

Kensington Park was what I had in mind for my husband and I had visited it several times. It was a beautiful environment. It was very comfortable, very sociable and well-staffed for Alzheimer's disease. The rooms were small but it was only necessary for them to sleep there other than that they were busy the whole day. The dining area was very nice. It was like a hotel. They had activities like word games. They had visitors coming in and they had programs. However, I had not experienced them and I could not give you a detailed list. The people that we know who were there which my husband would be involved with were all very busy and happy.

September 26, 2013

By Muriel3

I am at Kensington Park and I think it's a satisfactory place. The food is good and I don't have any problems here. Everything is doing very well. I am very happy to where I am now.

May 30, 2013

By caring8744

The staff of Kensington Park Retirement Community seemed to be very helpful. The rooms were clean. I liked how they took care of the residents that live there.

March 08, 2013

By Muriel1

I just felt that Kensington Park has everything I need. I was happy with everything it was set up. It's only a couple of blocks from where my other daughter lives. My apartment has a bedroom, a nice kitchen, and has lots of windows. The people seem to be nice. I feel like I'd be in a good place. I'm a vegetarian and they've assured me I can eat vegetarian and I will have access to doctors and nurses all the time. I'm not sick and I will have different places to go. I'm looking forward to moving there. It's fairly close to Washington and they have a lot of activities that I think I'd be interested in.

June 22, 2012

By Jessilollipop

When my father decided to move into kensington park i was very relieved that he went voluntarily and i can honestly say it was one of the best decisions he ever made. Every time i have visited him the residents seemed to be out and about which made the place seem very lively and thr residents seemed happy. I know the staff offers several activities for the residents which my father takes advantage of very often such as bingo and the book club. Finally i loved the location. The community is near many shops and stores so my father can have a sense of freedom despite the caring nature of the community.

Independent Living Reviews for Kensington Park Senior Living

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Kensington Park Senior Living

About Kensington Park Senior Living

Kensington Park Senior Living is a senior living provider in Kensington, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Kensington Park Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kensington Park Senior Living