Broadmead

Assisted Living Reviews for Broadmead

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Broadmead

May 27, 2013

By JDP21

Beautiful Facility. Beautiful Dinning area. Beautiful apartments. Really nice staff. Great recreational activities and theraputic activities. The residents at Broadmead can stay as busy as they like. I recomend stopping in anonymously and peak around. You may be satisfied. Also take into account that this area is a more wealthy area of Baltimore County.

May 03, 2013

By CBandco

Broadmead is a wonderful place that our grandmother raves about constantly! The staff truly went out of their way to make her feel welcome, and it didn't stop there. She always tells us how friendly and helpful everyone is to her, and how she has met some wonderful residents that she now calls friends. She raves about the staff and the delicious meals she gets in the dining room, she says she loves getting her hair done in the salon, and always tells us how helpful and warm the front desk and office staff are to her. She was reluctant to move to Broadmead, but now she says she wishes she found it sooner. We are so happy that she is happy and enjoying this stage in her life surrounded by wonderful people and living in such a pleasant atmosphere. My husband and I wish we could move in! We would definitely recommend Broadmead to anyone looking for a retirement community that is definitely 5 stars!

April 10, 2013

By TerMac27

I toured Broadmead recently and it was great, and I really liked the community. However, I am not quite old enough yet to move in but will when the time comes.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Types of care

• Doctor Visit Companionship
  • Meal Preparation

About Broadmead

Broadmead is a senior living provider in Cockeysville, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Broadmead for more details on services and rates.

Map of Broadmead