16 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lancaster County, PA
To help you with your search, browse the 38 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Lancaster County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Lancaster County 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Berks County with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Lancaster County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Lancaster County, PA
- Assisted Living in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Lancaster County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in York County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Lancaster County
Review of Manor at Willow Valley
My parents were about the first to move into the manor. Throughout Mom’s 34 year residence in 4 of the communities from independent to assisted to skilled, we were very pleased with the care and s... Read more
Review of Pleasant View
Pleasant View was close to where my parents had lived for a long time. The rooms and the dining area were very nice. My mother spent two weeks there after some neck surgery. She was pleased with it... Read more
Review of St. Anne's Retirement Community
St. Anne's Retirement Community is a wonderful caring community. It's mostly run by the nuns and originally was a Catholic convent. They're not going to move the people out when they run out of the... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...