Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care

ONE MASONIC DRIVE, Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Masonic Village at Elizabethtown (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

Assisted Living Reviews for Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

December 15, 2015

By CGH1

Masonic Village is run by the Masons and has all kinds of help. You do not have to be a Mason. If you put your name on the list and someone backs out, you could be asked to come. They have something for all five stages as you get older and have problems. It’s excellent. The people were pleasant and very helpful. The rooms were adequate, but the personal cottages were nice with some including a garage or a patio. You can have a very nice lunch with lots of choices served personally. The staff was fine, hard workers. I saw a bible study meeting. They had a music bar where they were talking about football and politics and a gymnasium in another part of the campus. The grass is beautiful; they keep the shrubbery nice. The inside of the rooms were very tastefully decorated and had pictures on the wall.

December 11, 2015

By Virginia L.1

The apartments at Masonic Village at Elizabethtown have multiple floor plans, two-bedrooms, and beautiful layouts. You get a one meal per day food allowance or a 30-meal allowance per month, so I can use my meal tickets for dinner and just prepare my own breakfast. Also, I get a light cleaning every other week. It is a very big complex with many shaded areas and wi-fi. In that same building is a large function hall, a cafe, and a formal dining room which is beautiful, and I don’t have to dress up if I want to eat there. They have a library, a mini-market, a gift shop, and a bank all in one building; I never have to go out the door. I can go to the swimming pool and in the summer go to the garden and get a little pot to plant some stuff. Having the food allowance is great. It gives me options; I can use up all the meal allowance for 15 days or I can use it any way I want. And because I am handicapped, the cleaning will help me on a few issues. Those are the reasons why I am choosing Masonic Village. They also have dental and medical clinics on the premises.

September 08, 2014

By Rebecca26

My husband's grandmother went to Masonic Home. It's a nice facility with beautiful surroundings. They have everything in there, like you can have your nails done and that is very nice.

June 15, 2012

By Kenz

Staff is fantastic. A little difficult getting them in a room together, and now they are getting moved around whilr renovations are being done. All in all they are happy, and we are happy with the service even though it is expensive.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

January 06, 2012

By Betty6

The grounds and residence were beautiful and impeccably kept. There was plenty of accessibility for residents to travel to different floors by elevators. There were a lot of therapies that were offered including music therapy, aquatic therapy, reminiscent group and pet therapy to name a few. It was wonderful to see the residents interact with the birds and golden retriever that had visited the different floors. The residents faces lit up with the music or the animals that were presented to them.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

Services and Amenities of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

For those who need some daily assistance, personal care suites in the Freemasons Building offer attractive furnishings, numerous amenities, a variety of events and activities and 5-star around-the-clock care.

Each suite within the Masonic Health Care Center has attractive furnishings and is part of an intimate neighborhood featuring its own recreational area, spacious dining and kitchen area, pantry and family room. Around-the-clock 5-star nursing care, including memory support care, offers comfort and security so you can focus on your interests.

Masonic Villages offers maintenance-free living with first-class amenities, premier dining, exciting entertainment and financial security. Our 145+ years of providing award-winning care and services means that you can enjoy peace of mind in the safety of our senior living communities. Choose from studios, apartments and cottages.

Map of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown