Traditions of Hershey

Reviews of Traditions of Hershey

Assisted Living Reviews for Traditions of Hershey

April 14, 2016

By Marikay

Traditions of Hershey assisted living was very nice and updated and was in a nice location. The rooms were small and a bit pricey for my mom to afford. Other than that, the place was excellent. There was a dining room conveniently located for the assisted living residents. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and knew the ins and outs of the assisted living part.

Independent Living Reviews for Traditions of Hershey

March 30, 2017

By Bradley634400

Traditions of Hershey is very nice, and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. The layout of the room is very accessible, and there are handles in the bathroom. It is roomy, nice, and clean, but compact. It's very sunny in Dad's room, and it's really nice. The place is modern and pleasant, and the food is good.

July 03, 2016

By RV351324

We moved my aunt into Traditions of Hershey and everything is excellent. It's like a luxury hotel, which is why my aunt chose it. Her apartment is big, clean, and has high ceilings. It’s wonderful.

April 25, 2016

By Brenda123610950

I think Traditions of Hershey is a very nice, spacious, well-maintained and lovely facility. The people have been very accommodating. It was a good choice. I haven’t sampled the food, but my dad says it's is only OK.

So glad to hear that you are happy with your choice. Of course, we strive to be a 5-Star community, so I encourage you or your father to speak to our Food Service Director or Executive Director if there is something we can do to make the dining experience better.

April 14, 2016

By Marikay

Traditions of Hershey independent living had a very nice feel to it, was very updated, and was in a nice location. The staff and apartments seemed very nice. We would not hesitate to put my mom in there. The place was excellent and seemed to be well equipped for different activities.

February 26, 2016

By Shirley120278650

Traditions of Hersey was a more modern and newer facility, so everything was very nice and accommodating. I ate there, and the food was good. They had lots of activities and rooms for movies and things like that. It thought it gave people a chance to have independent living but with help available.

August 13, 2015

By Conrad6

Traditions of Hershey is an independent living facility that does provide services in terms of personal care. My mother does receive some of those services which she really needs. They served lunch and dinner in the dining room, and they help the residents with getting food. It’s a very nice place. They have therapy and a beauty shop on site, and they provide entertainment.

April 27, 2015

By Caring103195450

My mom is in Tradition of Hershey. I like that it is clean, and it has a convenient location. She has been there for 6 years now. She is in a shared room, but she has options. I will recommend it for independent care because they have a lot of activities, and the staff is pleasant.

July 31, 2014

By Patricia87047550

I am living in Traditions of Hershey and it nice. I have a one-bedroom apartment with a kitchen. It is very nice with large living room, lots of big windows and closets. Small pets are allowed and I have a cat here. The staff is wonderful. Two meals a day are included in the rent and they are good enough for me. There are a lot of activities here. Our activities director is excellent. We have all kinds of games. We have beautiful game room with a pool table. There is a theater with a screen for showing dvds and movies. They have a bus and we go to trips. We go to sight and sound theater to see movies last week.

June 04, 2014

By lizjoyce

My Mother has been a resident since Traditions of Hershey opened. We've both been VERY pleased with the staff, the activities, the building and the care. The staff are highly professional, and are exceptionally committed to their work, as well as the residents. The building is very clean and beautiful, and every security option is in place to ensure a safe and pleasant environment. Staff communication is also warm, respectful and responsive. We couldn't be happier or more confident in our decision!

Costs for Traditions of Hershey

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: Personal Care

About Traditions of Hershey

Take what you love about living on your own and transfer it to Traditions of Hershey. Leave the rest behind (snow shoveling, lawn mowing, repairs, cooking, cleaning!) and enjoy a carefree retirement without the responsibilities of being a homeowner. Traditions of Hershey offers Independent Living with a choice of a studio, one- or two- bedroom apartments in a country setting.

Each apartment features its own private bath with safety rails, a kitchen with refrigerator, range and sink (studios have kitchenettes) and emergency call system. Amenities include a movie theater, fitness center, library, computer room, game room, hair salon, on-site healthcare and physical therapy services. The month-to-month lease with no buy-in includes weekly housecleaning and linen services, two delicious meals daily, transportation, activities and group outings. Traditions of Hershey also loves animals and welcomes pets as new residents too.

Enjoy being active? Take an exercise class, play cards or games with new friends or tap your toe to live entertainment. Take a trip to a restaurant, casino, or local attraction in the comfort of the Traditions of Hershey bus.

Be happy and comfortable in your new home while having all of the amenities you've always enjoyed. Feel safe, secure and able to do more of what you intended to do in your golden years at Traditions of Hershey.

Map of Traditions of Hershey