Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

Reviews of Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

Assisted Living Reviews for Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

August 24, 2021

By Anette

My father moved into Noble Senior Living at Baltimore two weeks ago. It's great, it's really nice, and everybody is really friendly. They get three meals a day. He's interacting with people. They have a lot of social things for the residents to do. Everyone's really friendly and really nice. His room is enough for him; it's good, and it's just enough for him. As far as I can see, everything's wonderful. They have activity nights, a large dining area where everybody eats together, a library, and a little sitting area. They can also go outside. It's really nice outside.

November 08, 2017

By anonymous

My friend moved in. It's very nice, in a wooded area, and easy to get to. He has a private room that's a nice size with a little kitchen area with a microwave. They provide cable TV, have a lot of activities, and take them out to places. They have transportation for doctors' appointments and group trips. However, the food is not good, and the place could use some repainting.

November 17, 2016

By Joan856581

My husband moved in. The food could be better. They had hotdogs and ravioli, and I had my husband's food myself, and some things are not too good. The place is not bad, and you bring your own furniture to make them feel more at home. They try to get the floors cleaned up better, so it's OK. It is what it is right now. The food and menus could be better -- maybe have a dietician to plan the meals. The meals could be a lot better.

September 30, 2016

By Donna285313

I like the agenda here, and I like that it was individual living spaces, but I think it was overpopulated. The staff was good and friendly. The rooms were fine.

June 28, 2016

By Elaine250741

It has a very pleasant, clean, and neat environment. Their rooms were a nice size. The director was very accommodating and answered all of my questions. They were in a nice location around a lot of businesses and two schools around the campus. They also had volunteers come in with activities for the residents. The landscaping was pretty, but it was a small place.

May 10, 2016

By Jessica16

We went here and we really like them. They’re actually on the top of our list. The staff was fantastic and the administrator was wonderful. There were really friendly people there. They’re willing to work with you, very knowledgeable, and willing to offer assistance and outside help with financial planning and what-not. Overall, it was a very nice, very spacious place. They offered a one-bedroom setting. The dining room was very well done. They had some upgrades being done to the place and that was actually nice. The setting around it was very nice too.

May 31, 2014

By Robin28

I had a nice tour. The staff was wonderful. They even looked friendly. They were very good. The rooms were clean and spacious. They checked with me a couple of times to see if I had made my decision yet for my mom.

May 23, 2013

By Diana10

When my mom was here, she was in a double suite which was divided. I liked the facility because it was much bigger than the other that I have been to. There was a lobby and sitting areas with television, and she also had her own television. However, she walked away so they informed me that I had to move her out. I would suggest they put a garden in to improve the environment of the place.

Memory Care Reviews for Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

Questions about Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Quarterly dementia training

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Noble Senior Living at Baltimore. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age at Noble Senior Living is 72yrs old. Our residents enjoy the time spent with each other

What programs or activities does Noble Senior Living at Baltimore offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a multitude of activities, from Arts and Crafts to Chair Cardio to Board Games

What places are near Noble Senior Living at Baltimore or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are nestled back on the beautiful Kennedy Krieger campus with wooded walking paths. We are minutes away from the historic Hampden neighborhood and the Maryland Zoo.

What transportation services does Noble Senior Living at Baltimore offer to assisted living residents?

We provide transportation to doctor's appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays we have scheduled shopping outings.

How does Noble Senior Living at Baltimore keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We have a newsletter that goes out monthly and also calls our residents families to keep them informed of what may be going on with their loved ones

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Noble Senior Living at Baltimore during daytime and nighttime hours?

1 to 7

If Noble Senior Living at Baltimore accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We accept small dogs and cats as long as the residents are able to care for them independently. With our beautiful wooded campus there are lots of opportunities for watching wildlife. We have a wide variety of birds, rabbits and even herds of deer.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Quarterly training includes: Medication administration, assessments, vital signs and dementia training

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

There are always 2 or more staff on the memory care unit based on our census

What safety features or security measures does Noble Senior Living at Baltimore provide to protect residents who wander?

Our memory care unit has keypad locks at all exits

Describe the neighborhood around Noble Senior Living at Baltimore. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are nestled back on the large Kennedy Kreiger campus with several school buildings and walking paths.

Is Noble Senior Living at Baltimore affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Photos of Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

Services and Amenities of Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee $2,250

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Friendship Suites

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 30A 13447-B

About Noble Senior Living at Baltimore

Noble Senior Living at Baltimore is an assisted living and memory care community focused on delivering affordable quality care for our residents. Conveniently located on the premises of Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, Maryland, Noble Senior Living is positioned to interact with the local community through farmer’s markets, festivals, and events at nearby Druid Hill Park, or outings to The Maryland Zoo and other recreational centers.

Assisted Living

At Noble Senior Living Baltimore, our focus is supporting our residents’ independence and overall wellness.

The care that each resident receives at Noble Senior Living is unique to his or her needs. Each resident’s activities of daily living (ADLs), such as dressing, bathing, and hygiene, are assessed upon move-in and regularly throughout their stay. We work with the resident, family members, and health practitioners to create the right plan of care for each person.

Care-related services include, but are not limited to:

• Care staff, including a licensed nurse, at facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Personal care assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication assistance and administration
  • Mobility assistance
  • Continence maintenance
  • Visits from outside physician
  • On-site visits from the dentist, podiatrist, home health, and more

Memory Care Neighborhood

The Along the Journey program was created for our seniors with memory impairments. It helps develop strong relationships between families and caregivers. A successful transition involves supporting each resident in their new environment and being a resource for the family.

At Noble Senior Living Baltimore, we use activities to help reduce residents’ agitation, improve their moods, and encourage social interaction. Popular activities include morning coffee (hydration) and news, listening to music, spiritual programs, ice cream socials, reminiscing, trivia, and puzzles. One-on-one sensory activities may also be used to help residents relax and have a good night’s rest.

Goals of Along the Journey:

• Create a safe and comfortable environment for residents
  • Offer consistent, well-trained caregivers specific to dementia care
  • Provide care based on residents’ abilities and needs, with respect to the individual’s culture and preferences
  • Achieve the highest quality of life possible for residents through curing and assistance
  • Be a resource and provide support to families, staff, and other residents

Map of Noble Senior Living at Baltimore