KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER

Assisted Living Reviews for KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER

Nursing Home Reviews for KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER

March 18, 2017

By karen1971111

This is the place where the patients don't see the staff for more than 5 hours at a time. .....and the staff hide do patients won't see them walk bye and call them in...I saw this with my own eyes

March 08, 2017

By Polly Houck

The care at Keswick goes above and beyond!!! From the business office to the care on mom's floor....Keswick let's me rest knowing mom's days are clean, happy and served!

December 22, 2014

By Diana35

Keswick Multi-Care is a nice place. My aunt has a private room there. It is spacious, and it has a nice view. The staff is very caring and patient. They have a lot of activities.

November 19, 2014

I visited The Keswick. Everything seemed pretty nice. Their rooms seemed nice. Their dining area was nice, but it wasn't big. Regarding activities, I'd seen them having a luau that day.

December 25, 2012

By kimi1202

I thought that this facility was very well run and operated. The staff was always friendly to me, but more importantly they treated the residents with respect. The staff almost always knew the residents by name, and seemed to take a genuine interest in each individual for who they are. The rooms and halls are extremely clean and have lots of windows, which let the natural light in. There were also a lot of common spaces where the residents could spend time together, instead of staying in their rooms all day long. Every month they came out with an activities calendar and it was always packed with things for the residents to do. They had an array of activities, and tried to find something that would get everyone involved. I do not know about the quality of the food or anything like that, but I can only assume it was good. Overall I never heard the residents complain about the facility itself, which is a true testament to the quality of this place.

December 07, 2012

We chose Keswick Multi-care Center because the Director knew a lot about dementia, they were highly recommended by their internists, and the people that wrote The 36-Hour Day, which is a book on dementia, were connected to this facility. I felt comfortable with my parents being there. The staff is very good. My parents had been in another facility before, so having something to compare it to, I know that they are really on top of their daily care. It's very clean and bright, there's never any bad smells. There's not a lot of people walking around scaring each other sort of, they have been under control. The rooms are adequate. My parents each have their own bathroom, showers or down the hall and because it's a memory care unit they shower with help. They have furniture but you can also bring your own furniture. They do not have a room for couples, which was what we were initially looking for. Keswick was willing to work with us and make a room, but as it turned out we didn't need it. They tailor the food to the resident's need. For instance, my father needs to have everything soft, so they do that. Both my parents are eating well. They have several levels of care as well, which was one of the reasons why we chose it. They have a nursing home rehab area. So for continuum of care, we wanted them to be in a place where they could live out the rest of their days. On top of everything, they have a good ratio of nurses, aides, and caregivers. I feel good about where they are now.

September 27, 2012

By Ahumane

It was on a warm summer afternoon in 2011 when my cousin asked if I could accompany her to visit with her aging grand mama. I had not seen grand mama for a long time. We arrived at the facility at around 2:30 pm and were greeted, checked-in and ushered in by a very welcoming receptionist. I was impressed with the general cleanliness, well-manicured lawns, and the hospitality we received. After waiting for about 5-10 minutes, we were led to the room where sweet grand mama was resting enjoying the afternoon. She was very alert and beamed with smiles upon seeing her grand daughter. She was then 89 years young! We enjoyed her company for about 1 hour. Every so often a nurse would stop by and seek to know if everything was okay. On one occasion, she asked for our understanding as she walked in to give grand mama a scheduled dose of vitamin while checking her vitals. She was relaxed, jovial but very professional. The rooms seemed very well equipped and maintained. Grand mama had a lot of stories to share while at the same time seeking to know the welfare of others at home. She caused a light moment when she asked her grand daughter how many kids we had not knowing we were cousins. At about 3:30 pm, we bid grand mama bye and were led to the exit by a jovial nurse. As we checked out, I told my cousin that the facility was one of the cleanest that had visited. We had a very memorable day.

Services and Amenities of KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER

KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER for more details on services and rates.

Map of KESWICK MULTI-CARE CENTER