Future Care Coldspring

Reviews of Future Care Coldspring

Nursing Home Reviews for Future Care Coldspring

December 15, 2014

By Caringdec05201401

I had some issues at Future Care Coldspring. Everything is wrong with the place. You have no linens; you need a blanket, and they don’t have any. You ask for a cooling gown to change the patient, and they search somewhere else and come back saying its clean but they didn’t get it off a linen cart; I don’t know where they got it from. As far as wound care, I don’t believe that they actually treat bed sores. They just put dressings to it, and they don’t really address the issue of wound care. They had some activities. They come and ask around, but my mother did not participate because of her health. They have to improve on identifying the staff. The staff walked around in jeans and street clothes. You cannot identify who is the aide, who is the nurse, who works there, or who doesn’t. The whole atmosphere of the place seemed unprofessional. That place is horrible.

April 12, 2012

By happysoul

My Great-Grandmother has been at Future Care Nursing home for about 4 months now. There was a huge family argument about turning her over to this facility because of some of the reviews we had been hearing about the place and they the residents were living. When I went to go visit my Great-Grandmother ,I sadly came to find out that most of the things that were said about the home were true. I will always remember how when I first walked in ,I could tell that no one was cleaning the place ,the smell was horrifing. You could also tell that the residents were unkept as well ,none of the men were shaven. For my Great-Grandmother ,I washed and combed her hair ,and gave her a bath. These were things that the nursing home said that they would do. Since then ,my family and I have been looking for a new facility for her.

About Future Care Coldspring

Future Care Coldspring is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Future Care Coldspring for more details on services and rates.

Map of Future Care Coldspring