Future Care Charles Village

Reviews of Future Care Charles Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Future Care Charles Village

August 27, 2012

By azizadav

Everything is average as I see it. The staff do their job but are not super friendly. They have recreation an event when the family can visit such as Easter and Christmas dinners but when they do the service is horribly. You don't get served until an hour or two after the event starts. It seems like they never employ enough people. Many of the residents need help getting around, my aunt for example, and no one is available to help. On the other hand it is always clean and the residents clean and cared for, which is more than I can say for other facilities in the city. They make sure to take care of the residents, but the place isn't very personal. I haven't really been into many nursing homes before so I don't know if that's how it usually is. Overall I give it an average rating for a pretty average facility.

Services and Amenities of Future Care Charles Village

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Future Care Charles Village

Future Care Charles Village is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Future Care Charles Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Future Care Charles Village