Lexington Country Place

Lexington Country Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Lexington Country Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington Country Place

August 29, 2014

My mother-in-law is in rehab right now. She is in Lexington Country Place. We actually went with another rehab facility first but we didn't like it as much, so this time we went to Lexington Country Place. So far, we are very pleased with their staff. We are really pleased with how caring they are. The rooms are not that spacious but they're clean. I think their food is probably average. I did see that someone got burnt chicken at one time, so that wasn't too good. I think they could do better with the food. I see their activities on the chart. I had seen music people come in. I think they did a good job at that. The facility is clean-looking and nice. The big thing is, I would say, the joyfulness of the staff and the real caring. It just sort of makes the place. They're very positive and very caring. I would recommend this one.

July 21, 2013

By pissedofffamilymember

This place is HORRIBLE. I have been to visit two different family members in this facility and the staff are rude and unpleasant, they could not keep records straight or my grandfather's medications correct, left my Great Aunt sitting alone in front of her food (that she could not consume on her own) for hours at a time, left another resident's chart in my grandfather's bathroom (HIPPAA violation, anyone?) and just overall suck. Please let this be your last resort- or just make a different choice. I don't know how this place is still in business and if I could give negative stars I absolutely would.

March 02, 2013

By pdc123

Let this facility be your last resort. My father spent several months here, we were there everyday, for hours at a time, yet he was still neglected. They were unable to give him his meds remotely on time, which caused him to have horrible reactions, he was left lying in his feces for hours at a time, he had horrible sores on his scalp because they did not bathe him well. On his floor, nurse calls were left going off for 20 -30 minutes always. Visit after 6pm if you want to see what it is really like.

July 11, 2011

By KippyLucy

Other

My mother has been a resident at Lexington Country Place for two years now. Because of her dementia, it was no longer safe for her to live alone. I did a lot of research before placing her at Lexington Country Place. I wanted specialized care for her medical conditions, and a friend of the family recommended Lexington Country Place to us. I was happy with their long standing place in the community and how long they have been providing care. They have great administrators that help get the process started, and who are very knowledgeable and were able to answer all of my questions. When I initially took a tour and saw the nursing staff in action I knew that my mother would be well taken care of, and I knew that the staff were well educated and would be able to give her the care she needed. I visit my mother very frequently, and whether she is having a good day or bad day in regards to her dementia, the staff is always patient and kind to her. I am very happy with our decision to use Lexington Country Place.

Photos of Lexington Country Place

Services and Amenities of Lexington Country Place

About Lexington Country Place

Lexington Country Place offers compassionate senior care in Lexington, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Lexington Country Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lexington, KY.

Map of Lexington Country Place