Victory Hills Senior Living

Reviews of Victory Hills Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Victory Hills Senior Living

December 16, 2015

By L. Ann

The best care and the staff is great. They are loving and very caring people. I love Victory Hills. I highly recommend it. They are the very best.

August 21, 2015

By Jenn4

Victory Hills have been really amazing, lovely and great. The staff was fantastic and beyond what I could imagine. She has a 1-bedroom apartment and a kitchen area. They have a small exercise room and an activity room where they do movie nights and games.

September 26, 2013

By Patricia34

I visited Victory Hills last July. The people there were very friendly. I like that the third floor is overlooking a golf course and it has a beautiful scene. The place is fairly small, but the rooms have two really large walking closets. They didn't have any gym facility. When it was first built it was attached to this golf course and they had a club which I thought that would be nice because I could walk and exercise, but then it was independently bought and there was no place to do the walking.

June 27, 2013

By Clarice1

The staff seemed very friendly and the facility seemed suitable but it will be better if they could probably make the rooms a little bit bigger.

April 23, 2012

By Flickertail

I am happy with the facility. The gave me a number to call and they opted to work with us. The staff is very attentive, if there are issues, they are ready to fix it immediately. They are there to deal with us and they always say this is just a learning process. They are very patient.The people there and the residents are very nice. The area is okay, it is a secured building which is a good thing. But I would rather choose the location at Junction area however the facilities there are too expensive and just want to make money. My parents' experience there are just wonderful, they are very happy where they're at especially to my mom. My dad is very ill, he has a heart problem and the support my mom is getting is just fabulous.

Independent Living Reviews for Victory Hills Senior Living

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Victory Hills Senior Living

Welcome to Victory Hills Senior Living Community. We are conveniently located near the Legends featuring upscale shopping, restaurants and cultural attractions. As the preferred independent and assisted living community in Kansas City, Kansas, our caring, expert staff provides support and assistance when you need it. Our goal is to promote your independence and the quality of life you desire. You’ll have many choices whether it’s our delicious meal options prepared by our top chef, exciting social activities or organized group trips. Victory Hills has everything you are looking for in a retirement lifestyle! At Victory Hills, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today, and see why so many have chosen to call Victory Hills home.

Map of Victory Hills Senior Living