Primrose Retirement Community of Council Bluffs

Reviews of Primrose Retirement Community of Council Bluffs

Assisted Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Council Bluffs

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Council Bluffs

About Primrose Retirement Community of Council Bluffs

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Council Bluffs