Rolling Hills Healthcare Center

Reviews of Rolling Hills Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Rolling Hills Healthcare Center

November 27, 2012

By SteveOb12543

My great grandmother lives in this facility and I feel as if she is taken great care of. Everyone there calls her grandma, even the older residents. She gets her hair done weekly. I have never experienced a time at this facility where it seemed as though she was not being cared for properly. The workers at this facility help her with meals, bathing, etc. She also really like the facility. They have birds in the commons area, and a dog that visits with the residents. It seems as if every time we go to visit her they are having some events for the residents. There are local bluegrass bands that come and sing to them also. Also all of the residents at the facility seem to be in good spirits. I have saw what they feed them, and can say that is it less than stellar. That would be the only negative thing I could say.

November 02, 2011

By joblo2223

The staff and care takers seem to be very generous to my grandmother. They always help her with dinner and make sure she is cleaned after. I have never had a problem asking any of the staff for help. My grandmother loves to sit and watch the birds that are in the commons area. She also loves the dog at the facility. She lived on her own until she was in her 90's and the facility has been great to my grandmother. She really enjoys being around all of the other "old people" as she calls them. She even gets her hair done once a week. Also a local band of bluegrass musicians frequent the facility which my grandmother loves to listen to.

Photos of Rolling Hills Healthcare Center

About Rolling Hills Healthcare Center

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Rolling Hills Healthcare Center