Morrison Woods Health Campus
Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care
Reviews of Morrison Woods Health Campus
Assisted Living Reviews for Morrison Woods Health Campus
September 21, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
June 04, 2014
I visited this facility
Costs for Morrison Woods Health Campus
Services and Amenities of Morrison Woods Health Campus
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Medicare Provider Number: 155769
- Ownership Type: Government County
- Date Certified: 05/01/2019
- Resident Capacity: 68
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Morrison Woods Health Campus
Muncie, Indiana provides its residents with the conveniences of a larger city combined with the friendliness of a small town. Morrison Woods Health Campus is proud to be a part of this tight knit community, where everyone you meet is a potential friend. For residents interested in exploring outside our campus grounds, there are a variety of ways to enjoy the vibrant town of Muncie, from utilizing one of its many nature trails, to catching a game at Ball State University, or touring one of the many art and history museums. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, at Morrison Woods Health Campus, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
In our elegant residential facility, we offer the best in assisted living services, as well as specialized memory care services on our Legacy Lane. Here, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our state-of-the-art health center offers skilled nursing services, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Muncie you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at Morrison Woods Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.