Five Star Residences of Lafayette

Reviews of Five Star Residences of Lafayette

Assisted Living Reviews for Five Star Residences of Lafayette

September 15, 2016

By Liz120727

We were very impressed. It had a lot to offer for the price, and the people were very nice. It was immaculate, and we just really appreciated this place. It was also close to shopping and that kind of thing -- on the bus line and all that. The floor plans and the cleanliness were awesome. We looked at the apartments. One of them, they said, was a two-bedroom, and it looked more like a three-bedroom. It had an extra sun room at the back, all the carpet had been redone, and it had been repainted and had modern appliances. It was very impressive. Out of anything that I’ve ever seen, this is the best one I have ever seen.

February 10, 2015

By Candace6

My husband is living here. They seem good. The people that work there are nice. He likes it. They have good food, good care, and plenty of activities. He is doing yoga and crafts. They do have bingo and movies. They have like a little movie theater there. They have a little bus that takes them out in the community and takes the residents shopping once a week. They provide transportation to doctor's appointments. My husband's room is nice. The price made me decide to move him there.

October 09, 2013

It was a very nice facility. The lady whom I talked to, showed me around and was very friendly and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions. The rooms were spacious and clean. I liked the services they provided. It was just a pleasant place to be and see.

March 13, 2013

By Teresa9

I used to live in Lafayette so I knew the vicinity. I called and set up an appointment. It was a beautiful place. Very well maintained, very nice facility, I liked the dining room and how the apartments are setup. Basically, the residents are more on their own, and that's what we wanted for mom because she's quite capable. She just has some health issues that makes it a little difficult to do everything on her own. But with the cost even with the VA help, it was totally out of the question for us. I would recommend them to others. It's a very nice facility.

May 31, 2012

By TSG1187

My grandmother was treated very well. She needed assistance taking her IV-based medicine and the staff were incredibly courteous and quick in getting her the attention she needed. They seemed very experienced with the equipment used to get the medicine inside of her system and were incredible in making her feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. They were able to answer any questions we had. The living quarters were incredibly cozy and she had nothing but complimentary things to say about how comfortable she thought her surroundings were. I was very happy with how things were during my visit to the facility.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

There are certain things that my family and I liked, and others that we didn't. One thing that we really liked was that the apartments were very independent. Residents have freedom to live however they like and have interactions with their neighbors all while being under supervision and being safe. There also seemed to be interesting activities planned for all of the residents. Something that we didn't like too much was the food. Although the dining room was very nice, the food didn't seem too appealing. Also there didn't seem to be many employees at this particular facility which seemed as though there wouldn't always be someone to help the residents.

Independent Living Reviews for Five Star Residences of Lafayette

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Five Star Residences of Lafayette

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in studio as well as one bedroom floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Map of Five Star Residences of Lafayette