University Place West Lafayette, IN

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

1700 Lindberg Road, West Lafayette, IN 47906
University Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of University Place

Assisted Living Reviews for University Place

July 23, 2012

By yg6688

All of the people were very friendly. I enjoyed my time there. I enjoyed the bingo and poker tournaments they wet up. They had a really good dining court. I enjoyed the food there. We had a tennis and basketball court, and a swimming pool. There was free internet access at the place, and I shared a room with 2 other people. The medical facilities were very good, and it was all covered by medicare. Overall, I am very satisfied with this facility.

June 05, 2011

By TwoBenne

Visited this facility

The facility that I visited had many good qualities however there were some bad qualities as well. One of the best quality was that the facility was really clean and organized. This gave my family a peace of mind since it makes the facility a lot more professional. Another great quality was that the staff were all very friendly and seemed interested in their jobs. There were also many activities at the facility and plenty of programs which would keep the residents busy during their day. One of the bad quality was that the facility didn't seem homey enough which was a big deal for my family.

Costs for University Place

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: 003673-1

About University Place

Located next to the picturesque Celery Bog Nature Area in West Lafayette, University Place, affiliated with Purdue University, offers easy living that is enriching and inspiring. Our senior living community provides everything you need now and in the future including:

• Independent Living
  • Assisted Living
  • Memory Support
  • Skilled Nursing Care
  • Rehabilitation Services

In our Catholic senior living community, we welcome people of all faiths as our focus is truly on your spiritual well-being. Enjoy life to the fullest while taking advantage of countless life-enriching activities, a full dining experience, opportunities for intellectual and spiritual growth, and just the right level of care that is available when your needs change, all on a beautiful, well-maintained campus.

From comfortable assisted living in a home-like environment, dementia care that improves quality of life for your loved ones, to short-term or long-term skilled nursing care, our senior living community in West Lafayette makes your wellness our top priority.

University Place offers a retirement community option with a neighborhood-like feel. Our community offers green areas like home for you to enjoy all four seasons during this season of your life.

Map of University Place