Bethany Village

Reviews of Bethany Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Bethany Village

March 26, 2017

By Joe612430

I think we are going with Bethany Village, and it was just really the staff. You could tell that the staff cared about what they were doing; it wasn’t just a job. They seemed passionate about helping these folks and are just dedicated, so that was a big thing for me. All the facilities have been pretty similar as far as the layout and the facility as a whole, but it was the personnel which really made the difference. The rooms are shared rooms and there are 2 people to a room, more like a hospital room. It had a curtain dividing off the room and a few pieces of furniture on each side for some personal items, but it just really resembled a hospital type of room more than anything else. The grounds are OK.

October 23, 2012

By ericmayf

I really liked how the staff took care of my aunt. They made sure she ate and was clean and groomed. They also ensured that she got her exercise, even if it was just walking back and forth down the halls. I also liked how neat they kept her room and how organized everything was. My aunt's room had a place for everything, and the closet was well oranized with space to hang up her clothes, and drawers to put her underwear in. The only thing I didn't like, which was my reasoning for rating this place a 4 instead of a 5, was that there was a stench that you could smell as soon as you walked in the door. My first time there I expected the place not to be clean, but come to find out it was the exact opposite. Overall, I think this is a great place for my aunt to be taken care of because I know she is in good hands. I would definately recommend other people to leave their love ones in the care of Bethany Village.

Photos of Bethany Village

Services and Amenities of Bethany Village

• Housing Extra: Call For Availabilty.

• Features Extra: Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Nurse On Staff: We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Licenses: 15-000142-1

About Bethany Village

Caring people make the difference at Bethany Village. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

Map of Bethany Village