Allison Pointe Healthcare Center

Reviews of Allison Pointe Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Allison Pointe Healthcare Center

June 10, 2016

By John681807

My father-in-law came out of Kindred Transitional Care & Rehabilitation so well that he has continued to live by himself. I was very happy with the way they treated him and how he came out in much better shape. They did a great job. He went through physical therapy and occupational therapy two or three times a day for about a month. The staff seemed very friendly and very caring; they were just very good. He did not complain about the food, and he’s particular sometimes, so I think it was just fine. It appeared that there were well-balanced meals.

August 06, 2014

My mom is in Kindred. My mom likes it there. They do a good job. My mom's room is clean. It has enough room for two beds and each on have a little bathroom and a sink just like in a hospital. They have doctors and nurses there. The doctors come once a day to check them. The food is fine. It is like cafeteria food. I guess they can improve on the speed in going to things when the patient needs something, but there's always somebody needing something.

About Allison Pointe Healthcare Center

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Allison Pointe Healthcare Center