Elkhart Place

Reviews of Elkhart Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Elkhart Place

March 17, 2016

By Terri K.

It is a little smaller with few residents and activities. Dad would be really bored there. The apartments and staff were really nice and conducting stretching exercises while I was there.

April 10, 2015

By Darlene26

I live near here, and we were very impressed with it. My dad is very happy. They have one bedroom and studio apartments with handicapped bathrooms and a little kitchenette. The food was very good. They have an activities director. In the morning they have exercise, and in the afternoon they have games. They have church that comes on Sunday afternoon and have service. They have different people come in and interact with them to play piano, they have Boy Scout fairs and family nights.

September 23, 2013

By Janice18

It was an assisted living facility that had rehab and nursing care. I had friends who were staying there and they spoke highly of it. It was a new facility. I had seen one of their rooms and it seemed very cheerful, pleasant, colorful, warm and inviting.

Costs for Elkhart Place

Photos of Elkhart Place

Services and Amenities of Elkhart Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Elkhart Place

Elkhart Place is a pet friendly senior living community where we provide residence with quality care and assistance in their daily routine when needed, while promoting independence as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Situated in a peaceful part of town, our community provides an ideal senior living setting with a variety of amenities in the area. In order to provide our residents the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, we design engaging excursions and activities tailored to keeping everyone young at heart. Be it Bingo, Trivia, Happy Hour, Walking Club or Classic Movies, there are various activities to connect you with friends. Schedule a visit to explore Elkhart Place senior living community's services for yourself today.

Map of Elkhart Place