Elkhart Place

Reviews of Elkhart Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Elkhart Place

July 28, 2015

By Chupplet

I've started visiting family that is living there. I've worked as a cna in several elderly care homes. One main thing I have noticed here is the upkeep in the room. Trash cans overflowing, toilets filthy, would like to teach the cnas how to make a neat bed. All shoes care for the resident & facility.

April 10, 2015

By Darlene26

I live near Beardsley House, and we were very impressed with it. My dad is very happy. They have one bedroom and studio apartments with handicapped bathrooms and a little kitchenette. The food was very good. They have an activities director. In the morning they have exercise, and in the afternoon they have games. They have church that comes on Sunday afternoon and have service. They have different people come in and interact with them to play piano, they have Boy Scout fairs and family nights.

September 23, 2013

By Janice18

Beardsley Crossing was an assisted living facility that had rehab and nursing care. I had friends who were staying there and they spoke highly of it. It was a new facility. I had seen one of their rooms and it seemed very cheerful, pleasant, colorful, warm and inviting.

September 06, 2013

By thedoctor

Staff does not respond to "call lights" at night. They claim to have activities but do not and the billing system is terrible. Everything is done through corporate and not at site causing time delays of billing and invoices. Removed my mother from there after 2 1/2 months.

April 30, 2013

By Jeffrey H.

When I stayed at Beardsley House, they changed the management and it was worse. The new staff they hired were not as personal as the old staff when they dealt with the residents. Even the management was distant to the residents. The food was not good at all. The place was moderately maintained and cleaned sporadically. They tried to make it cost efficient and cut a lot of things out. We were not happy at all because we were used to some of the services and they cut them off. I thought they had limited staff who worked with the residents.

Costs for Elkhart Place

Photos of Elkhart Place

Services and Amenities of Elkhart Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Elkhart Place

Elkhart Place is a pet friendly senior living community where we provide residence with quality care and assistance in their daily routine when needed, while promoting independence as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Situated in a peaceful part of town, our community provides an ideal senior living setting with a variety of amenities in the area. In order to provide our residents the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, we design engaging excursions and activities tailored to keeping everyone young at heart. Be it Bingo, Trivia, Happy Hour, Walking Club or Classic Movies, there are various activities to connect you with friends. Schedule a visit to explore Elkhart Place senior living community's services for yourself today.

Map of Elkhart Place