Brookdale Granger

Brookdale Granger (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Granger

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Granger

October 22, 2014

Emeritus at Arborwood were very helpful, and the people I talked to were kind. The time that my dad was there, they just seemed very good to him. I’m just so very grateful for that. The dining room is lovely, they have tablecloths on the table. I’ve been there when my dad has eaten, and he likes a big cup of coffee. I can tell that they’re getting to know the residents -- and not just the nurses and staff -- but we were talking about the housekeepers, the dining staff all of that; they’re just very good. What I really most is the people there; they are just very accommodating if some of the residents want to go outside, they accompany them. They’re not trying to do the least amount of stuff. His room is kept clean, and they encourage him to do things like make his bed. I just think the staff is remarkable and very good. He participates in activities; he doesn’t just sit in his room. They have a bible study once a week and exercises throwing the ball around. He probably doesn’t do as much as I would want him to do, but they are doing their very best to encourage him, and it feels like home.

February 28, 2014

Emeritus at Arborwood was nice. In fact, they were just in the middle of redecorating when we went there. The lady that we worked with was very good, very supportive and offered all kinds of suggestion. In fact that's where we are going to send my dad once we get to the situation where my mom can't take care of him anymore. That's the place where he is probably going to go. I would recommend it to other people.

October 25, 2013

By Linda72135250

I have chosen Emeritus because it was close. It was clean and neat and the people were nice. They have a lot of activities and they go to places.

October 16, 2013

By Brenda23

Emeritus for my mother is just like being home. She has a very lovely, comfortable room. The staff is excellent and they have the best activity director that I have ever met. He is absolutely wonderful. He has so many lovely activities for all the residents. He makes it his personal agenda to get my mother to participate. I cannot say enough about the staff. They're all amazing, very loving and caring people. They treat the residents as if they were their parents.

October 16, 2013

By Pattie3

I got turned off by Emeritus at Arborwood because the rooms were small and the carpet was stained, it definitely needed to be changed. It was a more expensive place to live in and I couldn't believe they didn't take better care of it. They need to clean it up a little, make it look a little cleaner.

Questions about Brookdale Granger

What places are near Brookdale Granger or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Heritage Square Shopping Center

What transportation services does Brookdale Granger offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation to Doctor's appointments is available.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Granger offer to assisted living residents?

Exterior doors are protected with locks and passcodes.

How does Brookdale Granger keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Daily emails keep current residents families informed. Calls and virtual meetings take place as often as needed as well.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brookdale Granger during daytime and nighttime hours?

24 hour RN staffing plus at least 2 CNA's during the day and at least 1 at night. Our care staff-to-resident ratio is determined by our personalized care assessments and the residents' needs.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Granger provide to protect residents who wander?

Exterior doors are protected with locks and passcodes.

Photos of Brookdale Granger

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Granger

• Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites (In Memory Care Only)
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Tennis Courts
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt, 3 Gorgeous Outside Areas, One Is Secured

• Nurse On Staff: 24/7

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Brookdale Granger

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Granger