Crown Point Christian Village

Reviews of Crown Point Christian Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Crown Point Christian Village

November 27, 2013

By JS4

One thing I liked about Christian Village is that you could go from assisted living to the nursing home to hospice all in one building. The staff is very caring. The rooms are well kept and her apartment is very nice. The food is fine and their dining room looks like being in a restaurant. They also have lots of activities.

July 27, 2011

By Augustthecat

This is the best assisted living facility in Northwestern Indiana, by far. My mother is a resident now; my father lived in four other facilities in the area. The staff, from custodians to nurses, are kind, compassionate, and highly professional. My mom is treated with dignity and respect. The facility is immaculate. They pay attention to the details -- pianists play at mealtimes (residents!), aides bring around snack carts in the evening and actually take the time to gently urge residents to have a treat or two. Medical care is pro-active and thorough. I have never seen such a superb nursing staff. I live 4 hours away, and the nurses keep me informed on my mom's condition and I know that she is getting the best care possible (a continual problem for my Dad, hence his 4 different facilities).

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Crown Point Christian Village

About Crown Point Christian Village

Refund Plans: 75% of Entrance Fee; Rental plans also available. Priority access to assisted living and nursing care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Crown Point Christian Village