Crown Point Christian Village

Reviews of Crown Point Christian Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Crown Point Christian Village

September 26, 2014

By booboo22

I am a relative of a resident in this facility. It has changed quite a bit throughout the years. (My daughter worked here years ago) There are nurses that are compassionate and informative. Others are sometimes not very educated if your loved has special needs, so the facility should require more education on specialized feeding tubes, sterile procedure when changing a patient and touching a site that is considered to be "Under sterile conditions only" especially if you see blood, which I have. I am extremely unhappy with this facility for the mere fact that I feel they placed my loved one in danger of cross contamination and have seen it many times. CHANGE YOUR GLOVES!!!

November 27, 2013

By JS4

One thing I liked about Christian Village is that you could go from assisted living to the nursing home to hospice all in one building. The staff is very caring. The rooms are well kept and her apartment is very nice. The food is fine and their dining room looks like being in a restaurant. They also have lots of activities.

July 27, 2011

By Augustthecat

This is the best assisted living facility in Northwestern Indiana, by far. My mother is a resident now; my father lived in four other facilities in the area. The staff, from custodians to nurses, are kind, compassionate, and highly professional. My mom is treated with dignity and respect. The facility is immaculate. They pay attention to the details -- pianists play at mealtimes (residents!), aides bring around snack carts in the evening and actually take the time to gently urge residents to have a treat or two. Medical care is pro-active and thorough. I have never seen such a superb nursing staff. I live 4 hours away, and the nurses keep me informed on my mom's condition and I know that she is getting the best care possible (a continual problem for my Dad, hence his 4 different facilities).

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Crown Point Christian Village

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

• State Licenses: 19-001198-1

About Crown Point Christian Village

Discover a caring, homelike and compassionate atmosphere in a truly friendly Christian senior living community. Crown Point Christian Village serves seniors of every age on a 70-acre, gated campus near Lakes of the Four Seasons in Crown Point, Indiana.

Our goal is to encourage the highest possible level of independence for our residents while providing emotional, spiritual and physical support to enhance they are well being.

Our highly trained staff works as a team to provide quality, personalized care—treating each resident with respect and dignity. Count on Crown Point Christian Village to help you live and age better. When it makes sense—we are there for you.

Assisted Living Apartment Homes

Our apartments are light-filled and spacious, and feature a full-sized kitchen and plenty of closet space. Weekly housekeeping and laundry are provided, and assistance with daily living is available. You’ll enjoy three home-style meals daily as well as a full activities program.

Amenities and Services

Residents have access to our beautiful campus, which features gazebos, an orchard, memory garden and a playground for visiting grandkids. Residents also enjoy an activities program that includes the seven dimensions of wellness.

As a faith-based not-for-profit, Christian Horizons’ mission has been to honor God by delivering a continuum of compassionate care that promotes independence, wellness and affordable living for older adults.

Map of Crown Point Christian Village