Bella Terra Wheeling

Reviews of Bella Terra Wheeling

Nursing Home Reviews for Bella Terra Wheeling

August 21, 2017

By Kurt

My father was at Lexington for rehab and the service was fine. I was more pleased with the attention my father got the first time he was there though. They provided a lighter care for him, but the therapists were great. My mother was also there in the memory care unit. It was a very clean facility, and everybody was friendly and generally concerned with the well-being of the residents and their family. They have an activity room which was their lunch room and cafeteria as well. The played Bingo, games, and trivia to keep the patients occupied.

Hello, Kurt! We very much appreciate your review. Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful feedback. We will be sure to pass along your comments to the team members at Lexington Health Care Center of Wheeling. - Angela

January 13, 2017

By M Margo

My parents lived at Lexington facility in Wheeling for the last 2 years of their lives. My mother passed away in 2015 and my father died in 2016. I want to say how grateful I am that this nursing home took care of my parents while I was able to work and take care of my family. The administration, nurses, physical therapists and, especially CNAs, put a lot of efforts to assure their patients are comfortable. My parents were happy at the facility and I had a peace of mind knowing that they were safe. Thank you very much to all who is working diligently with elderly patients with patients and compassion.

M Margo, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

December 12, 2011

By Social Wk Care Mngr

Lexington is a corporate chain with differences noted between their facilities. This is what could be considered an average Lexington facility; not outstanding, but not bad. This facility is set at the end of a road in a quiet residential neighborhood. It offers some outdoor area, primarilly in the front and not extensive, for families and residents to sit and visit. Like most Lexingtons it is a multi-storied building. The common areas inside are tastefully decorated and offer options for residents and families to sit, though most of these lack privacy. The rooms are of average size, meaning there is little room to bring personal furniture or personal items. Most rooms are shared. The food is average with some meals that look inviting and tasteful and others that do not. Staffing is variable and on some days seems good and on others seems tight with barely enough staff to meet resident needs. Care is generally compassionate and kind.

Services and Amenities of Bella Terra Wheeling

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bella Terra Wheeling

Bella Terra Wheeling is a senior living provider in Wheeling, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bella Terra Wheeling for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bella Terra Wheeling