Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

300 West 22nd Street, Lombard, IL 60148
Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 195 days

Lombard Place Assisted Living and Memory Care offers our residents and their family member a simple two-tiered, inclusive rate for monthly apartment rental and care services in assisted living, and levels of care in Memory Care.

Reviews of Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

December 10, 2015

By Anonymous Lady13

I visited Lombard Place. I did not like it at all, partly because it was brand new, and I did not really like the staff there. I had an appointment, and they were not available when I was there, so somebody else showed me around. I just did not get a warm feeling; however, the environment was very clean, very beautiful, and brand new.

October 16, 2015

I lived 3 blocks from Lombard Place. It was very clean and very well organized. The staff assisted in every way they could. The rooms are ample and spacious, and it’s either studio, one bedroom, or two bedrooms. They have games and crafts. The dining area was clean, big, roomy, and well-kept.

August 31, 2015

By Steno

My father-in-law has chosen Lombard Place. He signed a lease there, and we're starting to move some of his furniture in. It is a brand new place. The building is brand new. As a matter of fact, he will be the first one in the unit that he is going into. The finishes were nice, clean, modern, and up-to-date. The only thing I saw that would be a problem for someone in a wheelchair was the type of carpet they chose to use in the unit themselves because the carpet is plush and it has heavy padding. Otherwise, it is a nice place.

Costs for Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

The new Lombard Place Assisted Living and Memory Care in Lombard, IL is the perfect alternative for seniors who value their independence but still need some help from time to time. Carefully designed and professionally managed, Lombard Place features beautiful apartments in a home-like setting. Assisted Living at Lombard Place is a balance of choice and independence, all with the support of a caring staff. Our new beautifully designed residences range from studio apartments to one and two-bedroom apartment homes, each with affordable month-to-month rentals and no buy-in fees. At Spectrum Retirement Communities, we pride ourselves in delivering the highest standard of care for our residents, ensuring peace of mind for family members. At Lombard Place, the dining program features the comfort of fine restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals. We value our residents' opinions and try our best to cater to their specific needs and preferences, that is why each day they can choose from an extensive four-page menu including daily specials. Also with the "anytime dining," residents do not have to worry about missing a dining time and dietary needs are always taken into consideration.

We are an urban-style building with four stories. We will offer the Residence Club which is a transitional memory care program for those with Mild Cognitive Impairment.

Map of Lombard Place Assisted Living & Memory Care