Aperion Care International

Reviews of Aperion Care International

Nursing Home Reviews for Aperion Care International

January 04, 2014

By margie l

My father was in this nursing home, I personally am disguised with the care they provide to our poor senior. This place needs to replace the most of their employees starting with the assistant administrator, social worker and some nurses. Senior are not bathe regularly, they failed to change their diapers. The call buzzer rings and the nurses and cna ignore the call. The social worker transfers the seniors to a different facility without notifying the family member would not recommend this facility. No compassion for our seniors. this place should be close down was report to the state has many violations. doesnt desire any stars but had to put one star for this to posted

December 27, 2012

By johnnyboy

My family member just had a knee replaced. She went to this rehab facility for therapy. Everone was so nice and caring. It was beautiful and clean. She had a private suite with her own shower, telephone, cable TV and sitting for our family. She was up and walking in no time and was home in about two weeks.

April 12, 2010

By Silas

The rating is higher than expected already!

I would have wanted to know that the staff Director of Nursing/consultant, would have called a local relative before filing a missing persons report to the Chicago Police Department on the fourth occasion that our family member was taken out for a holiday dinner. I would also have wanted to know of a procedure and form to be signed when taking a "resident" off site each time our family member went for outings with the same relative every single time since November. I would have wanted to know that a heating pad left directly on the skin and underneath the person of a resident w/o staff knowledge, when reported would have resulted in a physical exam within 8 hours. I would have expected that the physicians notes would be made on the chart for all residents monthly. I would not expect that three months would pass and the lack of notes would represent anything other than omission of such compliance.

About Aperion Care International

Aperion Care International is a senior living provider in Chicago, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Aperion Care International for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aperion Care International