Legends Park Assisted Living Community

Reviews of Legends Park Assisted Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Legends Park Assisted Living Community

December 28, 2015

By Randi4

We found Legends Park Assisted Living for my father through Caring.com. It is very clean and smells nice. The residents are happy, kind, and engaged. The staff is fabulous, caring, and responsive to my questions and needs. When I tell them what I need, they do it. My father is in a one-bedroom apartment with a full bath, shower, and mini kitchen. It has a great view. They do bingo; that’s always important. They also have brain games for people with dementia and invite a lot of outsiders to come in and engage with them. It is a very small community, so everybody knows everybody there and get along really well. The food is fine. It is not what I would like, but it is exactly what my dad likes. So, for older people, the food is great. I have had a really good experience there. All of the residents interact with each other, know each other, and do things together. The facility has a very nice dining room and a nicely appointed lobby where residents very often congregate and chit-chat. They have a nice, little activity room where they show movies. They have a really good activity leader. They go out for drives sometimes. It is just a very nice and very close community.

August 27, 2015

By Diane112460350

I visited Prestige Senior Living (Legends Park Assisted Living). I had an appointment there, and when I got there, nobody was at the front desk. They need to have help upfront. Also, the lady who took me around seemed occupied. It was after lunch, so I didn't get to see the food.

Diane- I was very sad to hear that this was your experience in our community, Legends Park takes great pride in providing a friendly, upbeat, family like atmosphere. I would love to invite you back to our community for lunch, our food in fantastic. Please come and visit and see all the great things we have to offer. My name is Brooke Please ask for me. Brooke Wood

May 12, 2015

Legends Park was OK. It just did not rank quite as high as most of them. It seemed reasonable. The rooms were considerably smaller compared to the other facility we went to. The people that we met when we were there were all very nice.

Costs for Legends Park Assisted Living Community

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Residential Care Facility License

About Legends Park Assisted Living Community

Legends Park Assisted Living offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Legends Park Assisted Living gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Legends Park is located in beautiful Coeur D' alene Idaho, it is across the street from a state of the art fitness center, The Kroc Center. We have several trails adjacent to the property for hiking and biking.

Map of Legends Park Assisted Living Community